• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL 5/3/2021

Metallica

Season: 164-137

New York Islanders -1½ (+100) Regulation Only
Pittsburgh Penguins (-155) OT Included
Carolina Hurricanes -1½ (-105) Regulation Only
Toronto Maple Leafs (-150) OT Included

Best of luck!

Geno is back for the pens and leafs want that division title which has eluded them for almost 20 years lol.. let's gooo

Should be a division title with a big ole asterisks next to it though. I think the Leafs would lose a seven game series to any of the playoff teams in the East & to the majority in the Central & Pacific.

Should be a division title with a big ole asterisks next to it though. I think the Leafs would lose a seven game series to any of the playoff teams in the East & to the majority in the Central & Pacific.
are we putting asterisks on the other division winners too? I would say they've come a long way since their non physical years. Truth is, we won't know how anyone matches up with the entire league until we get there... But the moves completed by them for this playoffs makes them a top fave to go pretty deep

Yeah that's kind of my point, this has been a different season entirely. When you look at some of the doormats of the league, ANA, BUF, OTT, DET & teams get to play them 8 times. Obviously some divisions have more shitty teams than others which was where I was going with TOR. I do agree 100% we won't know how anyone will match up until we do.

Yeah that's kind of my point, this has been a different season entirely. When you look at some of the doormats of the league, ANA, BUF, OTT, DET & teams get to play them 8 times. Obviously some divisions have more shitty teams than others which was where I was going with TOR. I do agree 100% we won't know how anyone will match up until we do.
I feel there's a good mix of shitty between all divisions: go look at the bottom 3 in each they are relatively close..

Toronto pretty much owned Edmonton this year and they would normally only face them twice a season, but I get where you're coming from. I don't think the parity is that off. I don't think the leafs are in first cause they got to play Montreal, Ottawa, Vancouver more than 5 times. In fact they've struggled with Ottawa and Vancouver this year more than the top teams in the North. And this year they are more prepared than last, NHL will always push the Toronto narrative especiallly with JT, Willie, AM and Marner all there.

Just hoping for a good play offs :).

Back