• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL 21 Trade Tracker

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Looks like a trade call has been made between the Columbus Blue Jackets and the WInnipeg Jets..

Columbus get: Laine and Roslovic
Winnipeg gets: Third and Dubois and 22% retainment of Laine contract

I can't be the only one that thinks the Jackets got rung on this deal?

Last edited:
I feel roslovic is just hitting his stride and Pierre is going to be a beast again..Laine is RFA next year and didn't want to be in small town Winnipeg, what's he going to say about Columbus?

I think it was two organizations saying fuck these guys. Both will be gone most likely.
you're finally back, seeing you in other areas and not i hockey section broke my heart like fredo broke Michael's.

I mean Pierre you got for 2 years, Jack is supposedly getting a new deal.. I can see pierre bolting to Montreal in two years

If there's anyone that would sign an offer sheet it's Laine no?

you're finally back, seeing you in other areas and not i hockey section broke my heart like fredo broke Michael's.

I mean Pierre you got for 2 years, Jack is supposedly getting a new deal.. I can see pierre bolting to Montreal in two years
Work schedule wasnt conducive for capping the games last week. Not forcing plays this season. Really trying to be smart and make a good profit.

Looks like a trade call has been made between the Columbus Blue Jackets and the WInnipeg Jets..

Columbus get: Laine and 3rd round pick
Winnipeg gets: Roslovic and Dubois....

I can't be the only one that thinks the Jackets got rung on this deal?

Columbus gets Roslovic and Laine, Winnipeg gets Dubois and the 3rd round pick. Not sure if this changes your thoughts on the deal, just wanted to point out that Columbus is the one getting Roslovic.

Columbus gets Roslovic and Laine, Winnipeg gets Dubois and the 3rd round pick. Not sure if this changes your thoughts on the deal, just wanted to point out that Columbus is the one getting Roslovic.
Was just typo on my part as I knew Roslovic was on Winnipeg to begin with..

Just not sure Laine is going to do well under Torts and Roslovic is going to be good for them long term, but again that depends on his deal...

Seems like a bad trade both ways and maybe more so for BJ's....Winnipeg atleast has dubois for 2 years and a pick...where as you might be getting roslovic on a bridge deal and likely losing Laine...Cause BJ's aren't going deep this year that's for sure.

Was just typo on my part as I knew Roslovic was on Winnipeg to begin with..

Just not sure Laine is going to do well under Torts and Roslovic is going to be good for them long term, but again that depends on his deal...

Seems like a bad trade both ways and maybe more so for BJ's....Winnipeg atleast has dubois for 2 years and a pick...where as you might be getting roslovic on a bridge deal and likely losing Laine...Cause BJ's aren't going deep this year that's for sure.
Agreed. It will be interesting to see how Laine does under Torts. They aren’t going deep this year, you’re right about that.

Dubois was acting like a bitch the other night not even trying. I think this is a good deal for Columbus and I'm happy the Rangers didn't deal for this trash.

Not the thread for this but David Quinn has to be the worst coach in the NHL and the Rangers are going nowhere until he's gone.

Is there a better 4 down the middle then the jets have? Now just get a d or 2 and we can make a run

The Eichel situation is one to watch. If Buffalo falters again this season I think he forces his way out. I despise players pouting and quitting on their teams.

The Eichel situation is one to watch. If Buffalo falters again this season I think he forces his way out. I despise players pouting and quitting on their teams.
Thought only nba players did this. Seems to be a common theme these days. Millions of dollars isn’t enough incentive to come out and do your job to the best you can without quitting on your team

Thought only nba players did this. Seems to be a common theme these days. Millions of dollars isn’t enough incentive to come out and do your job to the best you can without quitting on your team
Thats the difference between Panarin and Dubois. Panarin played out his contract and gave it his best effort throughout and when the time came he chose where he wanted to play. A 23 yr old crybaby making in the millions and giving no effort is infuriating.

Thats the difference between Panarin and Dubois. Panarin played out his contract and gave it his best effort throughout and when the time came he chose where he wanted to play. A 23 yr old crybaby making in the millions and giving no effort is infuriating.
Laine got benched for the end of the 2nd and the entire 3rd...if he didn't like playing in Winnipeg and for Maurice, it's not any sunnier with Columbus and Torts

Back