• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

nfl week 6

Mark's Moneymakers

1* (regular play), 2* (strong play), 3* (best bets of the week, 2-3 plays each week), 5* (play of the month, there will only be one per month)

1* (5-8)(-4.10 units)
2* (9-5)(+6.70 units)
3* (4-5)(-6.30 units)
5* (0-1)(-5.75 units)______
OVERALL (18-19)(-9.45 units)

4-2 dropping 1.50 units. Crazy, lost both 3* plays and went 4-0 on the rest. Doing the same thing in college…..losing my best bets and winning everything else.

5*Miami -2 vs Jacksonville

It is hard to call something a must win this early in the season, but if Miami cannot win this game, they are toast. I love this one.

Back in a little while this the rest of my plays.

The Miami Dolphins are making me sick right now. They suck! The game is not over yet, but they need a miracle they way their offense is playing.

3* tease risking 3.60 units to win 3.00 units
LA Rams -1.5 vs NY Giants
Kansas City -½ vs Washington

3* tease risking 4.05 units to win 3.00 units
Colts -½ vs Houston
LA Rams +2.5 vs NY Giants
Cleveland +7 vs Arizona

2* tease risking 2.40 units to win 2.00 units
Denver +1 vs LA Raiders
Green Bay +½ vs Chicago

2* Baltimore -2.5 (-120) vs San Diego
1* Denver -5 vs Las Vegas