• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Wednesday 12/2

Wiretowire

YTD +770

pitt -10 x20

unless of course Balt down by 14 decides to go for two in a situation that NEVER calls for going for two. Fuck the NFL. Instead of everyone saying “oh well bad beat” we should be all up in the nfls ass for that fix job and no you can’t call it anything else because no one absolutely no one goes for two in that situation unless they are trying to beat the point spread.

I didn’t even lose any money on that blatant fix and it still pisses me off. Oh well guess it’s just a bad beat.

what a bunch of bullshit. GL

And while I’m on the subject of nfl bullshit can someone explain to me why Denver has to use an offensive guard at qb Because all three of their real qbs were out but they will reschedule the fucking Balt game 4 Fucking times because the reigning MVP of the league had the virus? GL

YTD +770

pitt -10 x20

unless of course Balt down by 14 decides to go for two in a situation that NEVER calls for going for two. Fuck the NFL. Instead of everyone saying “oh well bad beat” we should be all up in the nfls ass for that fix job and no you can’t call it anything else because no one absolutely no one goes for two in that situation unless they are trying to beat the point spread.

I didn’t even lose any money on that blatant fix and it still pisses me off. Oh well guess it’s just a bad beat.

what a bunch of bullshit. GL
If Pedersen hadn't shown this kind of ignorance before I'd call fix too. He's not only done this numerous times, he did it in the Super Bowl. I also questioned how he didn't kick 3 when they were down 11 late. We're seeing dumbass Lynn from the Chargers do the same thing.

And while I’m on the subject of nfl bullshit can someone explain to me why Denver has to use an offensive guard at qb Because all three of their real qbs were out but they will reschedule the fucking Balt game 4 Fucking times because the reigning MVP of the league had the virus? GL

It was bullshit to the nth degree and it wouldn't have happened if Bowlen was still alive.

Back