• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL off-season

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Obviously we have a few individual threads but a big day today..

The latest...

Harvard to WFT

Patriots with a ton of spending, imo signifies they are going qb in the draft, maybe even moving up, the mac man seems like a fit. What's the point of spending and rolling out Cam as qb1 again...

Jonnu smith and aglahor to help the passing game, mills and Judon on d, remember they had like 5 starters on d opt out last year too. They will be everyone's sleeper pick next year

Gronkowski back to the bucs on a 1 year, saw him say on kyle Brandt's podcast he will sign 1 year deals rest of his career

Corey davis to the jets

Leo floyd to the rams for 64 over 4 seems like an overpayment

Chiefs and chargers upgrade their OL with linsley and thuney, chefs will get LDT back as well after he took year off to work at montreal hospital

Browns got josh johnson, wanted him on raiders, we need a free safety to pair with abrams who can play deep since JA loves to play in the box

For those that dont believe raiders fans when we say espn and the nfl in general hate us

ESPN had ngakoue as the 3rd ranked FA in the class, raiders get him on a 2 year deal for 13m a year

ESPN grades it a C+

Okwara to lions is a solid move imo, he was my 2nd choice DE behind ngakoue, same price too

Good value, great signings for 2 great franchises with great fans

Glad aglahor got paid, it's an overpayment so glad it was us

Definitely need a different vet wr now

Ruggs, renfrow, Edward's is gonna be an ELITE unit in a few years, but very young

Would love juju but he will want a big deal imo, Golloday gonna get paid by someone too so hes prolly out

Maybe aj green on a prove it deal

Patriots with a ton of spending, imo signifies they are going qb in the draft, maybe even moving up, the mac man seems like a fit. What's the point of spending and rolling out Cam as qb1 again...

Jonnu smith and aglahor to help the passing game, mills and Judon on d, remember they had like 5 starters on d opt out last year too. They will be everyone's sleeper pick next year

i like that they are gonna give Cam a legit chance to win, he didn’t have that last year. I think the way they building sets up perfect for him going back to the 2 te scheme. No way Mac Jones beats cam out.

Raiders released rodney Hudson

Not sure I get this, dont save any cap for this year, hes still a top 5 center, I know they love Andre james and thought he was a future star C but weird move

Been a top O line and gonna have 4 new starters next year

Seems like free agency cooled way off. What wrong with golliday? Injuries? Asking price too high? Doesn’t seem to have takers, he would work well in Green Bay even tho it never happen.

So bears paying Dalton 10 mil and they still paying foles 8 mil or so correct? (I know if they cut him he a 10mil cap hit). So combined they have close to star qb money tied up in 2 journeymen bums, what a strategy!! Bears players and fans gotta be pumped!! Lol

Dan Patrick says they offered the Seahawks three 1sts, a 2nd and 2 starting roster players

I woulda turned it down too, I mean seattle just gave up 2 1st for a freaking safety. What be the point of basically taking those back plus another pick that probably be in the 20s if Russ on bears? I obviously dunno who the players were? Guess that means they were never serious about trading him cause that probably about best they could get.

They won't get more than that and Bears' picks wouldn't likely be that high even with Russ

I think it says they were never serious bout trading him. Unless they needed those picks plus a starting qb, which bears obviously don’t have.

I think it says they were never serious bout trading him. Unless they needed those picks plus a starting qb, which bears obviously don’t have.
For all we know they asked Russ to do this whole thing lol

Why not, see what the market is...great GM Schneider?

For all we know they asked Russ to do this whole thing lol

Why not, see what the market is...great GM Schneider?

lol. I suppose it possible. More likely him and Pete just started catching feelings and both tried to flex a little.

Reactions: KJ
Nothing a few sticks of gum can't fix

pretty much. Hopefully the new OC isn’t a dinosaur like shottemhiemer kid. I think if they run a modern offense and do some winning everyone be fine. They come out the gates losing it could get interesting!! Seattle cut Dunlop so they back to not having a pass rush, lost their best corner too, they better score points.

Did the bears resign Allen Robinson? Im assuming they franchised him or he got a contract cause I didn’t see him on any free agency list and he woulda been best wr on market.

pretty much. Hopefully the new OC isn’t a dinosaur like shottemhiemer kid. I think if they run a modern offense and do some winning everyone be fine. They come out the gates losing it could get interesting!! Seattle cut Dunlop so they back to not having a pass rush, lost their best corner too, they better score points.
Well personally I hope they suck a D

Well personally I hope they suck a D

lol. Im indifferent, although cardinals kinda becoming a team I root for. Murray fun to watch!! I was too young to have feelings over them leaving stl.

Reactions: KJ
lol. Im indifferent, although cardinals kinda becoming a team I root for. Murray fun to watch!! I was too young to have feelings over them leaving stl.
I have friends there that are still fans of both the Cards and the Rams lol...loyalty reigns supreme

So instead of being released, Hudson to cards for a 3rd, which I'll take for sure

Good and incognito resigned as well, so OL apocalypse is over, only need a RT now

I have friends there that are still fans of both the Cards and the Rams lol...loyalty reigns supreme

i dunno if you noticed but loyalty not something im giving out for free to some sports team!! Lol.

i dunno if you noticed but loyalty not something im giving out for free to some sports team!! Lol.
Oh I know and brought you up in a convo with my mother who is a lifelong die hard Cardinals fan.

When I told her you were going to jump to the Cubs due to your situation she said "block him!" not understanding it's not twit or FB lol

Oh I know and brought you up in a convo with my mother who is a lifelong die hard Cardinals fan.

When I told her you were going to jump to the Cubs due to your situation she said "block him!" not understanding it's not twit or FB lol

lmao. Does it make her feel better if I’m pretty much joking about the Cubs? Not for any loyalty reasons but cause they on downside of their pathetic little “run”!!

Think I’m gonna be a pads and blue Jays fan this year!! I like picking up and coming teams before they make it to be my “favorite” in football. Nba always just favorite star. Hockey I claimed my Chicago roots so was a Blackhawks fan, mostly cause I was claiming Chicago for Jordan! Plus it made blues fans around here angry so that was fun! At some point way back in my teen years I switched to blues fan and only claiming stl after Jordan retired, lol. Was never that big a hockey fan anyways, only a playoff sport for me!

Anyways, sure I bet against cardinals plenty (so many games who cares bout rando reg season game? Lot of value against cards sometimes!) but really never in playoffs, I have never rooted for another baseball team. I was always loyal to cardinals, baseball the only sport I never bought other gear besides cards! (Not counting Jordan in white sox, that different!).

All that misguided loyalty and the thanks I get is them trying to crush the spirit of cord cutting cardinals fans, over what? A few bucks! So now I have to either go back to satellite or cable, or sell out for soul sucking att who charges way more and always sends asshole pushy salesppl to my door!!! I guess I could go with buying the mlb package but I hate paying for that when I never watch any other teams! I tried it one year and I just couldn’t do it!! Only other team I watched was Dodgers at night cause the sweet sound of vin skully voice helped me go to sleep, (RIP).

Well I derailed this thread!! This how bad cardinals have offended me!!!

Back