Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

***NFL In-Game Thread***

2daBank

VC's Valentine
Man dfs is such a roller coaster. Going into that last steelers drive I was within 5 points of 1st place in a 1k for 1st contest with juju and Johnson, got all way up to 3rd that was like 250 and then claypool scores the td and Conner with the 2 point and drops me all way back to 11th and only 75 bucks. 2 plays goes from 1k if one my guys score the td/2 all way down to 75 bucks. Lol

~Utah

Graphs. Designer.
Chris was acting like Cleveland won the Super Bowl and they are gonna burn what’s left of the city down tonight

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Man dfs is such a roller coaster. Going into that last steelers drive I was within 5 points of 1st place in a 1k for 1st contest with juju and Johnson, got all way up to 3rd that was like 250 and then claypool scores the td and Conner with the 2 point and drops me all way back to 11th and only 75 bucks. 2 plays goes from 1k if one my guys score the td/2 all way down to 75 bucks. Lol

Gonna have to reread this to fully comprehend...definitely read too fast and got overwhelmed lmao

2daBank

VC's Valentine
My goal when doing the lineups is to score 180-200, fell just short of 200 in all my lineups but my worst were 160s this week (and those the ones that had a goose egg from either John brown, Corey Davis, and Gronk in 1). Lot of high scoring players tho so it took 210ish to get into the good money.

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
My goal when doing the lineups is to score 180-200, fell just short of 200 in all my lineups but my worst were 160s this week (and those the ones that had a goose egg from either John brown, Corey Davis, and Gronk in 1). Lot of high scoring players tho so it took 210ish to get into the good money.
how many lineups are you competing against?

2daBank

VC's Valentine
Gonna have to reread this to fully comprehend...definitely read too fast and got overwhelmed lmao

mighta been me, I was just off the roller coaster after all! Lol. Basically we had 10-15 guys all bunched up at top, the juju and/or Johnson guys took the top 3 spots during drive but the claypool td shot a big group back ahead of me. From possibly getting the 1k (just for that one lineup, I cashed a bunch of others for various smaller amounts) to only winning 75 bucks when claypool got 7 then Conner another 3. Grrrrrr!!

2daBank

VC's Valentine
ah, gotcha. Figured it was quite a bit higher.

I've never done it. I just don't pay that much attention to it but it seems to continue to grow in popularity.

I cashed out most I had in last week so I stuck to doing 3-5 dollar ones this weekend. Usually I do them from $3 to 20ish. I just stick to the ones you can only put in 3 entries max cause I’ll never win the 100k to 1million contest. You playing against computers who submit 100s of lineups in those. No point!! That best way to lose money at it, chasing that pipe dream!

Stick to single entry contest that only like 5k to 50k in total prize money and it not incredibly difficult to grind out profit. We doing most the work capping and props anyways. I pretty much make money every year with this, so nothing like betting the games!! Lol. Little luck involved but no more so than betting the game!! I honestly enjoy playing these more than betting nfl.

2daBank

VC's Valentine
You could do the 50/50s for bigger amounts and make money as well, just not as fun to me and way more punitive to your bank account if you have a dud lineup!

2daBank

VC's Valentine
I remember when I started playing dfs long long time ago, probably a good 10-12 years back. 1st year I made few nice cashes in the thousands I started doing 10 or so the $20-$30 entries in the million dollar contest and yea, started losing my money, slowly cause you often can place high enough to get some money back.

number2

I cashed out most I had in last week so I stuck to doing 3-5 dollar ones this weekend. Usually I do them from $3 to 20ish. I just stick to the ones you can only put in 3 entries max cause I’ll never win the 100k to 1million contest. You playing against computers who submit 100s of lineups in those. No point!! That best way to lose money at it, chasing that pipe dream!

Stick to single entry contest that only like 5k to 50k in total prize money and it not incredibly difficult to grind out profit. We doing most the work capping and props anyways. I pretty much make money every year with this, so nothing like betting the games!! Lol. Little luck involved but no more so than betting the game!! I honestly enjoy playing these more than betting nfl.
Yep.......read article about people having these softwares that can spit out sheet loads of lineups minutes before cutoff time ..........talking about hundreds of entries........

like your take on the 3 entries max......makes it more fairer......

KJ

Reformed
Most two intriguing games of the weekend today, very odd it's on Sunday

Virtually nothing exciting for me tomorrow, maybe Browns compete for a half then game three of Bucs/Saints with two way past their primers, kinda sad that's the night game tomorrow. Narrative isn't exciting at all in this house