Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

***NFL In-Game Thread***

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
It's that time, ladies and gentlemen. Let's have a good season. And let's remember that the Jaguars are tied for the best record in the NFL right now.

austinhous

Thanks Cap. GREAT to see you! Heck yes. And heck yeah, GL everybody! Cap when's the last time you ran into Butker at dinner? You let him alone or go pat him on the back and congratulate him again?

:) ;) :shake:

Capaholic

Thanks Cap. GREAT to see you! Heck yes. And heck yeah, GL everybody! Cap when's the last time you ran into Butker at dinner? You let him alone or go pat him on the back and congratulate him again?

:) ;) :shake:

I’ll never be able to look at him without thinking about my drunk ass coming up to him at Q39. He was with his whole family, a priest, it was the worst timing lol.

2daBank

VC's Valentine
So how did they decide who gets tickets? I’m assuming chiefs have way more season ticket holders than number they letting in.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Noise so far sounds very good

Not sure if its cause arrowhead is one of the 6 stadiums with fans, or the nfl just perfected the fake crowd noise

jedi ninja

Sir Lawrence
It’s required for every team to pump in crowd noise at 70db. They went from fining teams for doing it, to requiring it. Lol