• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Draft InGame...

I haven't analyzed all the teams but I'm surprisingly happy with the Jets draft so far.

other than blowing the qb pick they have done fine. Darnold has to be somewhere shaking his head, they have done more for Wilson in 1 day than they did for Sam in 3 years!! Ya’ll oline should be really good. Had ya kept Darnold and took pitts id say ya’ll won the draft!!

Pre-Draft Analysis​

Campbell is a taller and leaner corner with good length and outstanding speed. He has excellent burst breaking on underneath routes, and he limits yards after the catch. He's not a ball hawk and has weak change-of-direction quickness. -- Steve Muench

Post-Draft Analysis​

This pick might be more about the way the Jaguars feel about C.J. Henderson than anything else. The Jaguars took Henderson ninth overall last season, but he struggled with consistency and missed eight games with a groin injury. They signed Shaquill Griffin to a three-year, $40 million contract ($29 million guaranteed) in March, so he'll be one starter. Campbell and Henderson will have to compete and the loser likely moves inside as the nickelback. Per ESPN Stats & Information research, Campbell allowed opposing quarterbacks to complete 59% of their passes when they targeted him in coverage last season. Campbell is a three-year starter and has just one interception in 33 games. -- Michael DiRocco

i think you pretty much need 3 really good corners with the way the game being played now. Teams are in nickel way more often than base. I thought this was the better of the 2 uga corners so they got a gift packers shockingly blowing another 1st round pick and leaving this kid on the board!

other than blowing the qb pick they have done fine. Darnold has to be somewhere shaking his head, they have done more for Wilson in 1 day than they did for Sam in 3 years!! Ya’ll oline should be really good. Had ya kept Darnold and took pitts id say ya’ll won the draft!!
Pitts was rightfully never a consideration. The choices were Wilson or Darnold and a trade down to accumulate more picks. I think they made the right choice and Wilson will be a star.

Pitts was rightfully never a consideration. The choices were Wilson or Darnold and a trade down to accumulate more picks. I think they made the right choice and Wilson will be a star.

he be famous all right, for being yet another jets bust. They didn’t need to trade down they have accumulated plenty of picks, it was time to start building and pitts the best player in the draft so the fact he wasn’t a consideration just bad on them.

Ya 5'7 and a buck eighty but should do well in this system

size overrated these days. Nice to have on outside but in the slot little guys having tons of success. He pretty strong runner with ball in his hands. Needs to stay healthy but I def think he could turn out to be a good pick

size overrated these days. Nice to have on outside but in the slot little guys having tons of success. He pretty strong runner with ball in his hands. Needs to stay healthy but I def think he could turn out to be a good pick
Replacement for Isabella that turned out to be a dud. The little one yard pass as he crosses will pad his stats

I’m excited for Pooka to take Joe Mixons job and to not have to hear about how great Joe Mixon is ever again

Back