• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Draft InGame...

There is no reason why SF couldnt still trade Lance for him if that is who GB wanted at 3. It wasn't like SF wasn't willing to trade Lance for him so he is on the table...yesterday, today, or in a year

fair enough. Although they could get Lance in the building and by time packers realize they have to move Rodgers cause he sitting out niners might have realized Lance is the next coming superstar!

There is no reason why SF couldnt still trade Lance for him if that is who GB wanted at 3. It wasn't like SF wasn't willing to trade Lance for him so he is on the table...yesterday, today, or in a year
Pretty sure that whole thing yesterday was a hoax, possibly the best smokescreen clickbait BS in my adult life if so

Pretty sure that whole thing yesterday was a hoax, possibly the best smokescreen clickbait BS in my adult life if so

you think? I mean the trade rumors might be but not sure Rodgers playing any games. He could definitely change his mind but sure sounds like he has no interest in ever suiting up for pack again.

you think? I mean the trade rumors might be but not sure Rodgers playing any games. He could definitely change his mind but sure sounds like he has no interest in ever suiting up for pack again.
He likes a paycheck, he won't mind going back to GB

Rodgers is going nowhere. He has been wanting an extension, GB is punting, they drafted a QB...Rodgers is playing the game and he released the "rumor" yesterday via his team. He is messing with GB

Rodgers is going nowhere. He has been wanting an extension, GB is punting, they drafted a QB...Rodgers is playing the game and he released the "rumor" yesterday via his team. He is messing with GB

I can hardly blame him, those morons butchered yet another 1st round pick, reach on a corner who might not even been best on his college team when Elijah Moore was sitting there! Couldn’t they throw Arron one bone and draft him a 1st round weapon just one time?!?!!!!

He likes a paycheck, he won't mind going back to GB

hosting jeopardy isn’t exactly a bad gig. Might not quite pay the same but way easier job he could do a lot longer!!!! All I’m saying is packers for once could have did right thing and drafted him a wr since a pretty good one was sitting there for the taking and they reach on a corner!! Can hardly blame him for being bitter with them!

If Jax drafts the TCU safety they've won the draft. Best players at 3 diff positions (yes I like Etienne more than Najee)

If Jax drafts the TCU safety they've won the draft. Best players at 3 diff positions (yes I like Etienne more than Najee)

I like Etienne also. I laughed at the “experts” who banged on them for that pick., he not just a back he a weapon who can take it to the house from anywhere on the field and makes plays in passing game.

I think bears won the draft tho. It looked like they were stuck with Andy Dalton and no chance to win and somehow the qb projected to go right behind Lawrence for years falls to a spot where they can get him! Nagy has new life and a kid I think can make his offense look like it supposed too!!

Let's be real, the Pats have lost it. They just burned their 1st round pick on the 2nd or 3rd best QB on the roster (was predictable though)

I don’t buy Zach Wilson but at least this new regime gonna give him the chance darnold never did cause they building what looks like could be a really good oline. Still think they shoulda kept darnold and drafted pitts. Imo they would be incredibly interesting today if they had done that!!

Let's be real, the Pats have lost it. They just burned their 1st round pick on the 2nd or 3rd best QB on the roster (was predictable though)

I thought they had to take jones, that where I expected him to go all along, that said I kinda agree with you, I think with all the additions they have made Cam could end up working a lot better than ppl think. Jones can just hold a clipboard which what I think he is in the nfl! Not ideal to take a clipboard holder in 1st round but pats never been great in the draft!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I don’t buy Zach Wilson but at least this new regime gonna give him the chance darnold never did cause they building what looks like could be a really good oline. Still think they shoulda kept darnold and drafted pitts. Imo they would be incredibly interesting today if they had done that!!

as much I was a big Corey Davis fan (dunno how many years i took him in fantasy drafts till he finally popped on his contract year! Lol). The fact he didn’t pop till his contract year and now got paid to go to a historically crappy franchise im not sold he gonna live up to it.

I do think pats did a awesome Job in free agency. They just gotta hope the oline doesn’t fall apart the further removed they get from having the all time best oline coach in the building! Cam gonna have a big year imo, I think Rona really slowed him down plus it was his 1st year in the system with no off season. He healthy and I think he still has another big year in him, the free agent additions they made fit perfectly with his game imo. Not to mention the defense gets all the holdouts back. I fully expect pats to be a 10 win team.

I just can’t get over the fact packers didn’t just throw Rodgers a bone and draft Moore? That coulda went a long way repairing things I think! Plus it was a crappy reach the corner they took!! Why couldn’t they act right one time and get him a wr!????

I do think pats did a awesome Job in free agency. They just gotta hope the oline doesn’t fall apart the further removed they get from having the all time best oline coach in the building! Cam gonna have a big year imo, I think Rona really slowed him down plus it was his 1st year in the system with no off season. He healthy and I think he still has another big year in him, the free agent additions they made fit perfectly with his game imo. Not to mention the defense gets all the holdouts back. I fully expect pats to be a 10 win team.
Still think they're 3rd in the division

Fangio dinosaur ass building himself a defense. I dunno how much good it will do in that division where you gonna have to score points. At least they got teddy b who can run a offense but I dunno if he has the arm strength to sling it in Denver?? Are they hoping he can teach Lock how to be a better leader, qb, human being? Lock does have arm talent but he strikes me as a ass! Donks weapons are actually pretty good if they all get and stay healthy. The defense should be pretty fantastic after drafting this corner and bringing in fuller to go along with what should again be a fearsome pass rush if Miller healthy.

Ya that's the issue, buffalo and Miami look set up to be double digit win teams for the foreseeable future.

Jets are way behind but they have a ton of extra draft capital. Think 4 more picks in next 50, plus next year an extra 1, 2, and 4

I do like Maccorkle with the Pats, but if he's not a top QB. They will fall further behind, because with all the FA moves they made they won't finish low enough to get a top 5 pick for a few years

besides not having any weapons and wanting to get away from bill I think another reason Brady bolted was he could see that div wasn’t gonna be the pushover it had been for last 20 years!

im honestly not sure how that div gonna play out, pats were dangerously close to beating bills last time they played when cam fumbled down in red zone! That was with nothing on offense. I love what fish building down in mia but we just don’t know what Tua is? If Tua blossoms then that div is gonna be a nightmare, only the jets keeping it from looking like the crazy powerful nfc west! As much I like the bills they gotta fix their pass rush. I wouldn’t be shocked any order those 3 finish in, I think they all above .500 teams.

Ya that's the issue, buffalo and Miami look set up to be double digit win teams for the foreseeable future.

Jets are way behind but they have a ton of extra draft capital. Think 4 more picks in next 50, plus next year an extra 1, 2, and 4

I do like Maccorkle with the Pats, but if he's not a top QB. They will fall further behind, because with all the FA moves they made they won't finish low enough to get a top 5 pick for a few years
I kinda think the Jets can push them next year. Also think MIA and Buffalo are 1 and 1A, not overly sold on Bills defense and think Fins have a ton of balance, still think Tua will be fine there and that pick last night only makes them a ton better

besides not having any weapons and wanting to get away from bill I think another reason Brady bolted was he could see that div wasn’t gonna be the pushover it had been for last 20 years!

im honestly not sure how that div gonna play out, pats were dangerously close to beating bills last time they played when cam fumbled down in red zone! That was with nothing on offense. I love what fish building down in mia but we just don’t know what Tua is? If Tua blossoms then that div is gonna be a nightmare, only the jets keeping it from looking like the crazy powerful nfc west! As much I like the bills they gotta fix their pass rush. I wouldn’t be shocked any order those 3 finish in, I think they all above .500 teams.
Obv I'll deal as a fan with the NFC West but I'm kinda more interested in the AFC East honestly

I can hardly blame him, those morons butchered yet another 1st round pick, reach on a corner who might not even been best on his college team when Elijah Moore was sitting there! Couldn’t they throw Arron one bone and draft him a 1st round weapon just one time?!?!!!!
Yup I mean I'm certain he wouldnt mind being traded but it is no different than Russ. The Packers have no incentive to trade him unless it is something unreal. He is under contract and it is what it is. Would love to see him out of the division of course

I thought they had to take jones, that where I expected him to go all along, that said I kinda agree with you, I think with all the additions they have made Cam could end up working a lot better than ppl think. Jones can just hold a clipboard which what I think he is in the nfl! Not ideal to take a clipboard holder in 1st round but pats never been great in the draft!
It's the most Belicheck-ian pick. I swear he just cut the whole scouting department and replaced it with a direct line to Nick Saban.

Back