• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Draft InGame...

Curious is this a CTG policy?

I'm getting an emotional support cat letter from my doc for an impending move, someone comes down on my cat it could get ugly
Get a squirrel. Raise it up. Or one of those sugar gliders you can carry in pocket

Doesn’t McShay look like something is wrong with him now?
Not being mean...he just doesn’t seem right

Get a squirrel. Raise it up. Or one of those sugar gliders you can carry in pocket
You have to understand, every freak from HS and college thinks I have 20 cats...I don't have one

Getting doc permission for anxiety (yes I have it massively) will be fun. I will infiltrate the KJ cat if/when it happens on CTG.

Im impressed ya’ll kept watching and going on the entire round! I know some of you will even continue watching the rest of it! More power to ya, I don’t have the attention span, I was done by pick 15 and think that 1st time I actually stayed tuned in the entire time for that long! lol. I dunno, the draft just doesn’t do it for me. I enjoy talking the picks with ya’ll after the fact but to actually sit thru it listening to the bobble heads between every pick is excruciating to me!! Lol

of course some you crazy dedicated mofo’s are incredibly knowledgeable with recruiting also! Im certainly grateful for the guys that are and take the time to post their thoughts as I always have a few day crash course reading all about it couple days before the seasons begin!!

Im so happy for the bears! (My moms team!). I know there a lot of bad to mixed reviews on Fields but I’ll say it again, no matter what anyone thinks of him he was considered 1-1a with Lawrence for the last several years so for him to fall to a spot bears could get him should be looked at as a huge win! Even if you think he a bust it doesn’t change the prospect value he provided!!

im still a sucker who believes in Nagy coaching ability (although that has begun to waiver recently), I love this for him cause at least he gonna get a shot with who I presume was “his guy” after being stuck with trubisky the last few years and I know he didn’t want him (bears GM the only person alive who believed in that kid! Well him and 1 or 2 delusional bears fans around here who shall remain nameless! Lmao). So at least Nagy gonna be the rare guy who survived a terrible gm decision and is now gonna get a shot with his guy!!

Ya’ll know I’ve never been committal to what I think Fields will turn out to be cause I’m willing to admit I don’t know some things! That said I’m now ready to put my stamp on him, love the situation in Chicago and I think he gonna have success!!!!!! If I’m the bears today I’d be so happy! I called my mom and told her bears finally got a QB!! What a day for Chicago, they get a big time prospect on the same day Rodgers says he will never play in Green Bay again! If that true the power in the division might havd just shifted for next 5+ years!!!!

If niners really offered the 3rd pick for Rodgers pack shoulda took Lance. Love not the guy, they could have actually been in a spot to once again replace a HOFer with another potential one! What other franchise gets that lucky??? Now they have no chance to have a legit replacement for him.

If niners really offered the 3rd pick for Rodgers pack shoulda took Lance. Love not the guy, they could have actually been in a spot to once again replace a HOFer with another potential one! What other franchise gets that lucky??? Now they have no chance to have a legit replacement for him.
They can still trade him and get whatever haul they want.

Im so happy for the bears! (My moms team!). I know there a lot of bad to mixed reviews on Fields but I’ll say it again, no matter what anyone thinks of him he was considered 1-1a with Lawrence for the last several years so for him to fall to a spot bears could get him should be looked at as a huge win! Even if you think he a bust it doesn’t change the prospect value he provided!!

im still a sucker who believes in Nagy coaching ability (although that has begun to waiver recently), I love this for him cause at least he gonna get a shot with who I presume was “his guy” after being stuck with trubisky the last few years and I know he didn’t want him (bears GM the only person alive who believed in that kid! Well him and 1 or 2 delusional bears fans around here who shall remain nameless! Lmao). So at least Nagy gonna be the rare guy who survived a terrible gm decision and is now gonna get a shot with his guy!!

Ya’ll know I’ve never been committal to what I think Fields will turn out to be cause I’m willing to admit I don’t know some things! That said I’m now ready to put my stamp on him, love the situation in Chicago and I think he gonna have success!!!!!! If I’m the bears today I’d be so happy! I called my mom and told her bears finally got a QB!! What a day for Chicago, they get a big time prospect on the same day Rodgers says he will never play in Green Bay again! If that true the power in the division might havd just shifted for next 5+ years!!!!
Agreed!

Someone is gonna get a steal with Moehrig today, best safety in the draft and it isn't close

They can still trade him and get whatever haul they want.

Well sure but there not a lot of guys with the upside/potential to turn out to be another him, mahomes, etc. I think Lance could be that, not many paces you can get that. Sure they can get tons of picks and/or players but dunno any come with what Lance potential offers. That all I’m saying. Now if they move him it almost impossible they get a qb with thst kinda upside out of it.

Well sure but there not a lot of guys with the upside/potential to turn out to be another him, mahomes, etc. I think Lance could be that, not many paces you can get that. Sure they can get tons of picks and/or players but dunno any come with what Lance potential offers. That all I’m saying. Now if they move him it almost impossible they get a qb with thst kinda upside out of it.
There is no reason why SF couldnt still trade Lance for him if that is who GB wanted at 3. It wasn't like SF wasn't willing to trade Lance for him so he is on the table...yesterday, today, or in a year

Back