• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Draft InGame...

Just WOW! It has to suck being a fan of some these teams and watching teams like Niners, rams, bucs, etc, always making huge aggressive moves!!!

So interesting to see which these qb prospects niners covet the most!! Lance seems like the truth but probably the furthest away from nfl ready and niners ready to win now!!

So interesting to see which these qb prospects niners covet the most!! Lance seems like the truth but probably the furthest away from nfl ready and niners ready to win now!!
They have to like two of them to make that kinda move unless they offered the house to the Jets for Darnold and Jets wouldn't budge to the point Niners are convinced Jets aren't going QB at 2

And those picks with the NFC West being so tough could be very good picks for the Dolphins

So Dolphins already traded that #12 pick to Philly for #6 this year, crazy day already

They have to like two of them to make that kinda move unless they offered the house to the Jets for Darnold and Jets wouldn't budge to the point Niners are convinced Jets aren't going QB at 2

makes sense. If jets sticking with darnold wouldnt ya think they be willing to move the draft pick? Id think anyone in the 5-10 range who loves one the qbs would be able to work a deal with jets, they can probably get the beast te or one the top 2 tackles moving down to that range. That what I would do if I was them, they be in good shape going te or one the tackles, they need both areas!!

Guess the fish prepared to ride it out with Tua? That seems somewhat risky since next year doesn’t have the qb talent of this years draft class.. I liked Tua coming out, hate to judge him off half a strange season but not so sure on him anymore.

Teeed doing the Cards troll early on a Friday

Dolphins crushed it today already

Has to be fields too imo

Not saying that's who I'd pick, but I dont think a team goes all in like this to take lance who doesnt start right away

Has to be fields too imo

Not saying that's who I'd pick, but I dont think a team goes all in like this to take lance who doesnt start right away

yea, that kinda what I’m thinking also. Lance looks like he has incredible upside but gotta think he gonna need a little time!!! He has played all of what, 16 college games!!??? Niners ready to win now. Unless they keep Jimmy g and look to trade him at deadline?

It's not a troll, I have them way far back, defense isnt anywhere near as good as SF or LA, and kyler isnt russ

we don’t know he won’t end up being right up there w Russ!! I really like zona, It obviously tough as hell being in this division but I still expect them to be competitive. Only huge question I have with cardinals is we don’t know if kingsbury the right guy?

we don’t know he won’t end up being right up there w Russ!! I really like zona, It obviously tough as hell being in this division but I still expect them to be competitive. Only huge question I have with cardinals is we don’t know if kingsbury the right guy?
Forgot that, kingsbury isnt

For an 'offensive genius' they were 20th in offensive dvoa last year

Chris Simms doesnt have Lawrence as qb1 either

Mac Jones? Lmao. There no damn way anyone traded up to take that dude! Unless it a team being run by Simms and Kiper, what a garbage team that would be! The only reason they call Mac Jones nfl ready is cause he has no upside!! Kiper thinks he the second coming of Brady! Lol. Anyone can play qb at bama and look good! Never trailing, always has best team around him, no adversity!! Shanny wants a mobile kid I think, Jones a statue with a limited arm!!

Big winners in this are atlanta and cinci

Draft 99.9999% goes

Jax - qb
NYJ - qb
Sf - qb
Atl -
Cin -
Mia -

Atlanta either goes qb or demands a HAUL from someone who wants to trade up

So cinci gets best non qb player available

Miami gets jamaaaaaaaar chase unless cinci wants to reunite joe and jamaar

I do hope that's the perception in gamble land for the Cards, rarely bet them but they will be heavily bet this season if so

Also via finishing 3rd in division they get Carolina instead of Tampa/NO on the schedule and Dallas. AFC South makes for easier pickings and NFC North, get GB at home and not concerned about the rest. It's the division games that need to be navigated. If Chandler comes back strong that defense is certainly a couple backfield players away, don't care about the scoring on O, it will happen

Draft 99.9999% goes

Jax - qb
NYJ - qb
Sf - qb
Atl -
Cin -
Mia -

I'm not convinced now that NYJ go QB at all

I do hope that's the perception in gamble land for the Cards, rarely bet them but they will be heavily bet this season if so

Also via finishing 3rd in division they get Carolina instead of Tampa/NO on the schedule and Dallas. AFC South makes for easier pickings and NFC North, get GB at home and not concerned about the rest. It's the division games that need to be navigated. If Chandler comes back strong that defense is certainly a couple backfield players away, don't care about the scoring on O, it will happen
My read as of right now

AFC South is 2-2

Nfc North is 1-3

Carolina/dallas is a split 1-1

Getting Carolina is a win, but offset by dallas too, who with dak are nfc east favorites

So need to go 6-2 most likely in division, 5-3 maybe

they have played the west tough the 2 years with Kyler. I dunno their record but I know they have given seattle and niners everything they wanted in those games!!

My read as of right now

AFC South is 2-2

Nfc North is 1-3

Carolina/dallas is a split 1-1

Getting Carolina is a win, but offset by dallas too, who with dak are nfc east favorites

So need to go 6-2 most likely in division, 5-3 maybe

1-2 vs lions, bears, Vikings? No way

Draft 99.9999% goes

Jax - qb
NYJ - qb
Sf - qb
Atl -
Cin -
Mia -

I know chase be tempting but dont Bungals gotta go tackle?

And GB at home...if they 1-3 vs that trash they should finish last in the division

I left out packers assuming he had them as a loss for 1-3 total. Unless they horrid scheduling spots for the cards I’ll take 2-1 vs the north not named packers.

Not saying they couldn’t beat packers. Who knows what either team be playing like when that game takes place?

Reactions: KJ
I hope Jets go OL and Niners go for the BYU QB

Would be so awesome, no secret I'm not his biggest fan

Is a team gonna give up a haul for the 4th qb in this class? I guess it depends who left and whether a team liked that one the best which certainly possible. Cant imagine Atl going qb, Ryan only 35 and a huge cap hit to come off of. I suppose if it Trey Lance at 4 that make some sense since he probably needs to sit a year at least. Im still not convinced jets taking a qb, they still Havnt moved Darnold, i think I’d stick with him!!

Interesting, Eagles wanted to trade w/Dolphins for #3

Eagles are a dumpster fire. Im not sold on Hurts but can’t be a good idea they keep letting all this shit out that keeps undermining his ability to lead the team!!

So shefty says niners plan on holding onto Jimmy g, that would make me think they go Lance. If Jimmy g gets hurt throw him in early, if Jimmy g playing great then just stick for the season then go with Lance next year!! That gotta suck if you a cards fan!

After seeing Lance pro day im sold on him being a big time star. I know watching them in gym shorts doesn’t say a ton but he sure looks the part with size, mobility, and elite arm strength.

So shefty says niners plan on holding onto Jimmy g, that would make me think they go Lance. If Jimmy g gets hurt throw him in early, if Jimmy g playing great then just stick for the season then go with Lance next year!! That gotta suck if you a cards fan!
Now I REALLY hope NYJ takes Lance!

Other than Lawrence, Lance would be the kid I’d bet most likely to succeed. Especially if he goes to the niners!! How lucky would that be for any of the top qb prospects? All the others get stuck going to garbage teams and one wins the lottery getting a great coach and a sb level team around him!

Back