• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL 2020

Tin&Lint

Been stirring the pot this week, so better post some of my own picks.

Made me think of the aspect of tailing picks, though. Some games I might pick up from other posts here, but regurgitating them is kind of circular logic. For example I’ll play Detroit a little, but that’s not really my pick and even after reading commentary, not sure I’m totally on board. Doesn’t make sense to claim that as my own.

KC -4
SF +3
Atl +4
Chi +1.5

Why not keep this going? I know NE very popular here, but sticking with SF now that it hit 3. For week 7:

Car +7
SF +3
LV +3.5

Week 6: 4-0
Week 7: 2-1
Week 8: 1-2
Total: 7-3

Week 9:
Baltimore +1
Washington -2.5
Carolina +10.5
New Orleans +4

Better ... only loss this time around was WFT (or more appropriately WTF) and their 5 tos. Still almost got it done at -5.

Week 9: 3-1
Total: 10-4

Not a lot of people wanting to take a side on this one. I think because TEN is the square side here. Sometimes the square side happens to be the right side. I think this is one of them. We’ll see.

Ten +1

Week 10: 2-3
Week 11: 0-4
Total: 12-11

Woof. And I like too many games this week.
Jax +7
Ind -3
LAR -5.5
Chi +8.5
Phi +6.5

Haven’t posted recently, but have to attempt playoff comeback. Couldn’t subject you to any more losers in Nov/Dec! Full 2020 record at bottom. Wild card weekend ...

Buff/Ind over 51.0 - Bills seem like the side. While Colts D is a bit overrated imo, they are decent. Could see Bills opening a lead, then playing conservative/soft on D. So like over better than side.

Seattle -3 - See low scoring game with Sea winning late. Would rather be under 3, but if pressured to score late, Goff or Woeful may throw one to the other team. Seattle home field being dismissed, which I think is wrong. Still a factor.

TB/Was under 45.5 - Like WTF plus points, but never know when Brady gets those phantom roughing or PI calls. Don’t want to be on wrong side of that. Go with Del Rio keeping this under.

Tennessee +3 - Don’t think Titans can make Super Bowl with this D, but Bal is the perfect opponent for them to get by one round. Value with the points. Are Ravens -9 if this is in Baltimore?

Pit/Cle under 47.5 - Everyone on Pit. This smells like a late back door cover. Will take total instead. TJ Watt in Baker’s pocket is bad news. Are reports of the week of rest doing Ben good true? If not, his short outside passes will keep scoring low.

Good luck all!

Week 10: 2-3
Week 11: 0-4
Week 12: 1-4
Total: 13-15

Back