• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Nfl 2020-2021

Bucs are clicking at the right time offensively. I'll be posting playoffs plays.

100% agree. Hope all is well with you wise
All is good especially after the Rams finding a way to clinch a playoff berth. I'll enjoy this week quite a bit leading into a great 3 day weekend of football. Happy New Year bro!

All is good especially after the Rams finding a way to clinch a playoff berth. I'll enjoy this week quite a bit leading into a great 3 day weekend of football. Happy New Year bro!

Gutsy performance by the qb. Great win. Great defense. Rams have a lot of value imo. People get really down on Goff, but he's got experience and been in big games for such a young cat. Happy new year my man.

I'm happy to discuss plays for the week in here for playoffs. Probably my favorite time of year.

I'm happy to discuss plays for the week in here for playoffs. Probably my favorite time of year.
I think the Rams offense is in a really bad place. Running game isn't working. There's been a bad vibe ever since the Jets loss. Very fortunate to draw Arizona today who the Rams matchup really well with. Goff was throwing on the sidelines today so he'll probably start.

I think the Rams offense is in a really bad place. Running game isn't working. There's been a bad vibe ever since the Jets loss. Very fortunate to draw Arizona today who the Rams matchup really well with. Goff was throwing on the sidelines today so he'll probably start.

I tend to expect the unexpected in the wild card rounds. Then the championship rounds are when you get what you expect for the most part.

I tend to expect the unexpected in the wild card rounds. Then the championship rounds are when you get what you expect for the most part.
Problem with this year is only 1 team has that bye advantage so divisionals will be somewhat different.

Pederson needs to be fired. You cannot put that much pressure on your young qb. Inexcusable. Kick the fg

Plays at BAS.

Ravens Moneyline - 190

3.8/2

I think the Ravens do what they want on offense here. Lamar will have a big game. Titans have almost zero pass rush and have given up major points to some pretty shit teams. Ravens will give them fits with the rpo. Great spot coming off two losses in a row to titans. Time for payback. Huge special teams advantage in this one too in the Ravens favor. Justin Tucker has the experience. Don't want to rely on Sam Sloman in a pressure packed game. He barely made it through today.

Browns +4.5 - 130

1.30/1u

Browns been a mess the last few weeks with covid issues disrupting timing, facilities closed etc. Don't put too much stock in week 17. It's the hardest week in the nfl. Tough game but like the 4.5 I'm getting with the better offense.

Plays at BAS.

Ravens Moneyline - 190

3.8/2

I think the Ravens do what they want on offense here. Lamar will have a big game. Titans have almost zero pass rush and have given up major points to some pretty shit teams. Ravens will give them fits with the rpo. Great spot coming off two losses in a row to titans. Time for payback. Huge special teams advantage in this one too in the Ravens favor. Justin Tucker has the experience. Don't want to rely on Sam Sloman in a pressure packed game. He barely made it through today.
Unfortunately, I agree. Did not want this matchup.

People talk about the bills pass attack. Their rbs are no joke either. They break some big runs. Hoping for a 20-7 halftime score. Get in, get the bet out early.

Just not seeing where the points are coming in early in this one. The Rams qb, regardless of who it is, will follow a scripted playbook in the first 15. I think Seahawks get blanketed early... Might see some trick plays by the Rams early, but I think the seahawks will be ready for anything. Trusting the Rams d early at least. Russ likes heroics late, so sticking to early in game for now.

Seahawks /Rams under 7.5 fq - 130

2.60/2u

Should be it for now pregame bets.

Good luck.

Just not seeing where the points are coming in early in this one. The Rams qb, regardless of who it is, will follow a scripted playbook in the first 15. I think Seahawks get blanketed early... Might see some trick plays by the Rams early, but I think the seahawks will be ready for anything. Trusting the Rams d early at least. Russ likes heroics late, so sticking to early in game for now.

Seahawks /Rams under 7.5 fq - 130

2.60/2u

Should be it for now pregame bets.

Good luck.
Like it and maybe 1h under too, such a tough game to figure for me

Went hard on Lockett props, not sure Seattle stay really competitive in this if he doesn't have a game

Went hard on Lockett props, not sure Seattle stay really competitive in this if he doesn't have a game

Good idea. He's the guy to look at before dk in this one imo. Gl man

Reactions: KJ
Extremely lucky that half. Redskins were moving the ball because they knew bucs were blitzing every down. The fumble should have been overturned too for the fh under. Skins definitely should have more points. When Brady has all day tb offense is near impossible to stop.

Still scratching my head why they would put an east coast game involving the Redskins as the late game over the west coast rivalry of Rams-Hawks. They must have this ratings thing figured out.

Back