• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Nfl 2020-2021

NFL Football 361 Cleveland Browns/New York Giants 1st Quarter Under 7½ -110*

5.50/5u

Keep with it

Like the play... fucking guys like Carr throwing into stands on 4th and goal, ugh.

55-34

+58u

That's it for me. Good luck fellas.
thanks Hunt. As someone who doesn't cap, I don't post often. But tried to tail you as much as possible this year. Missed these last two. But you're money on these live NFL and CF live bets. one of few I tail blindly. Plan to up my unit next season if you decide to post again. Appreciate it.

thanks Hunt. As someone who doesn't cap, I don't post often. But tried to tail you as much as possible this year. Missed these last two. But you're money on these live NFL and CF live bets. one of few I tail blindly. Plan to up my unit next season if you decide to post again. Appreciate it.
I appreciate LV, I just had a bad day today. I am going to bounce back tomorrow. I will always post. Every year.

I appreciate LV, I just had a bad day today. I am going to bounce back tomorrow. I will always post. Every year.
awesome. much appreciated. Also, what book(s) do you use? BAS? If I missed in some earlier post I apologize. thanks again.

awesome. much appreciated. Also, what book(s) do you use? BAS? If I missed in some earlier post I apologize. thanks again.

Anytime, feel free to ask me anything. I use BAS about 90% of the time since they have 3 live platforms to bet on. I occasionally use Bovada as well.

That dolphin live total bet was the right play. No way to predict that Flores would decide to put in a qb who can actually throw downfield. GL today hunt

If it's any consolation, bro, I took u49.5 live after watching first few possessions of the game. Looked golden, even at the end....... All that craziness. No way to cap/predict anything like it.

If it's any consolation, bro, I took u49.5 live after watching first few possessions of the game. Looked golden, even at the end....... All that craziness. No way to cap/predict anything like it.

Yeah. Just a terrible game to lose on. I got my shit handed to me, but try to keep a short memory in this business.

Back