• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Nfl 2020-2021

Bucs tt over 30

3.30/3u
I think this game goes over too. The nice thing about BAS are those open teasers. Im taking their game total to 38.5.
Just an idea heading into the conference championships next week, but if you take a 13pt teaser and leave a few spots open, you can trim the spread with Bama, Clemson and Ohio State.

I think this game goes over too. The nice thing about BAS are those open teasers. Im taking their game total to 38.5.
Just an idea heading into the conference championships next week, but if you take a 13pt teaser and leave a few spots open, you can trim the spread with Bama, Clemson and Ohio State.

Yeah. Open moneylines and teasers are my shit. Great way to bet. Was introduced to them about 6-7 years ago by @STEED

No pregame bets, need to see how much the wind affects play specifically throwing and going from a wide open game to a more conservative run based game plan by both squads.

No pregame bets, need to see how much the wind affects play specifically throwing and going from a wide open game to a more conservative run based game plan by both squads.
I have a 5pt lead in the 1st round of fantasy football playoffs with Landry on my team vs PK Tucker. This wind could work for me or against me. Lol

If anything Chubb props and Lamar/Dobbins rushing props might be worth a look if you gotta play prior to the game. I really don't give a shit about any kind of weather except winds over 16-17 mph and heavy rain/snow. People tend to focus on rain, snow, chance of rain...but winds is where it is at. Or brutal below freezing temps.

Back