• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFC West Discussion

I still think Arizona is the weakest of the bunch. If Kimmy G can stay on the field and the Niners starters off of IR, they'll be between 13-4 and 11-6. Same record range for Rams. Seattle is more in the 11 to 9 win range.
More thoughts to come on the Rams as we get closer. I do think the McVay/Stafford combo will be special to watch.

Last edited:
49ers with two gifts to start the year and under Shanny have been focused on east coast trips. They’ll probably stay in Youngstown after the Detroit game before Philly.

Rams and Stafford are the wild card. Can they be elite together? I think Zona’s best days of the rebuild are behind them and Seattle lacks depth at a lot of positions.

Early looks at SOS...

Niners with easiest in the league...

Cards probably top 5-7 toughest...

The other two right in the middle of the pack...
Niners benefit from a last place schedule. Their issues are in the training room.
I truly don't see why there's so much hype with Arizona every year. I think their QB is somewhat overrated.

That sounds better. Don’t get all the Cards love at all
Um I don't know who you've talked to but there isn't even Cards love locally

They will have a top 10 defense and one of the best offensive lines in the league. I don't know one person betting on them and I'm perfectly fine waiting

Um I don't know who you've talked to but there isn't even Cards love locally

They will have a top 10 defense and one of the best offensive lines in the league. I don't know one person betting on them and I'm perfectly fine waiting

Anything is possible but man i see some holes on that D...

Anything is possible but man i see some holes on that D...
It's loaded buddy except at CB. They were 10th last year and get Chandler back plus JJ. Guessing Simmons shines this year, curious about the first rounder but everything I've heard is he's the goods

Curious where you see holes...I see one

Maybe two, depth at DB would be a glaring hole for sure

Butler is your best corner while Murphy may be forced outside vice his preferred slot role because there appears to be no CB2 on the roster. Safeties and LB's, with Jones' return look solid. Phillips is on his way to being a bust up front and i have no idea whom your NT is going to be (important position in the 3-4 as you know). Watt is definitely a wild card, if he and Jones put together solid years together this defense will approach its ceiling.

Butler is your best corner while Murphy may be forced outside vice his preferred slot role because there appears to be no CB2 on the roster. Safeties and LB's, with Jones' return look solid. Phillips is on his way to being a bust up front and i have no idea whom your NT is going to be (important position in the 3-4 as you know). Watt is definitely a wild card, if he and Jones put together solid years together this defense will approach its ceiling.
I believe the entire defense will be defined by Byron adapting and Simmons doing what he is expected to do. Those two will rely on each other

Cam Akers out for the year with a ruptured Achilles. Darrell Henderson next man up. He's plenty capable and maybe more of a gamebreaker than Akers.

Hendo should be a featured back in the league anyway, he'll be fine
Yep, the depth behind him is a concern. I would look for McVay and Snead to bring in a veteran on the cheap in exchange for an opportunity to win a ring.

It’s a big loss, I was a huge Henderson fan coming out of Memphis but there’s a reason why they drafted Akers a year later

Back