• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NEWSLETTERS NCAA WEEK 3/NFL WEEK 2

I like to print off the Power Sweep schedule/logs and keep close by for quick reference each week. I try not look at the plays, I'd rather not have their ideas mixing with mine - but it's good to have them here for comparison if that is necessary.

Thanks!

I like to print off the Power Sweep schedule/logs and keep close by for quick reference each week. I try not look at the plays, I'd rather not have their ideas mixing with mine - but it's good to have them here for comparison if that is necessary.

Thanks!
Exactly. Those logs are great to have. I used to do them by hand every week. Definitely not fun.

I see the NCAA Gold Sheet no longer does, I think it was called "Team Ticker" or something like that where they would give a 1 or 2 sentence blurb about news around the programs or injuries to "check status" on.

Back