• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

New York Knicks return to the playoffs and potential opponents..

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
The most exciting thing this spring in the nba for me will be seeing the Knicks back in the dance. This is a team everyone can root for as they bring it almost every night and are sort of a throwback team as well.

Albeit with capacity limits, we'll still get playoff hoops at MSG...which can only be rivaled by about 4-5 other venues in the league for postseason hoops. With such a long break, I expect there to be extra juice flowing ...

Likely opponents right now...

Atlanta
Boston
Miami

The first two matchups will be series bets given the right price for myself on NY. These are perfect playoff matchups for this team, obviously Atlanta more than any...

Miami would be the team that I worry about.

Obviously many things can shuffle in the next few weeks but these are the likely opponents.

What are your thoughts? I think that whatever matchup they get has the most intrigue in the East 1st Round.

I dont mind them vs miami

Would prefer the other two, but the way they play does match well, julius has been unreal, and if people haven't noticed but RJ has made a leap and is a legit closer now

The board matchup vs miami would be huge, their rebound combined percentage is like 102, miami is 96 I think

Back