• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Nets/pacers under thoughts

BombDropper

Nets have been over machines....no KD....good IND defence.

Thinking to hard? Feel like the smart guys are on the under and it would be hard to see 120 each in this one.

Thoughts? One of my biggest plays of the year

Opened 236.5

Dropped to 235

I watched a lot of last night... Nets defense even worse w/o KD... but obviously their offense isn't as potent. They have depth issues too....

Last nights total went between 229-238.5 the whole game and landed on 233...

B2B spot too...

I would lean your way, feels like a game in the 220's.

PLUS, Nets totals are inflated at the moment.

Well 71% on the over on my end...no durant...decent pacers d but nets let it fly.....number 8 and 12 in pace.

So many points. one bad quarter and this is a winner. I will pay to each team put up 30 per quarter. Going big on it

Back