• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (Christmas and January)...

Yeah, Wiz have zero interest,

I'll back up to Spek's question... why was this -4?

Is Washington getting that much respect now?

7-10 (-5.59)

Sorry to the dudes that tail. Will sort shit out the next few days.

Run coming...
It is tough

Atlanta was one of my teams coming in but after watching a few games... yikes...terrible defense and fall in love of bad threes...

Gotta beat the Charlottes of the world if you want to be a playoff team.

It is tough

Atlanta was one of my teams coming in but after watching a few games... yikes...terrible defense and fall in love of bad threes...

Gotta beat the Charlottes of the world if you want to be a playoff team.

They were in a good spot tonight as road chalk off a few losses vs a team off a roadie but the spots have not been hitting.

Teams still in preseason mode. Would figure the cream will start rising next month.

How long before lamelo is starting? Char gotta trade a guard you would think? They got 3 good ones in ball, rozier, Graham. I’d think rozier prob goes? Prob try to package him and monk

7-10 (-5.59)

Sorry to the dudes that tail. Will sort shit out the next few days.

Run coming...
Not trying to nitpick but I’m pretty close to this as I’ve been on all the recent plays... With standard -110 juice would have # -9.5 no?

Sorry to hear you’ve been tailing during this slump brother.

Pay -105 for the most part where I am, also using Pinny a lot more and their juice fluctuates.

Had an unposted 3.3 something unit win from the Blazers the other night when the site was down. Just posted my tracking #’s.

9D37B520-3274-473B-97AD-68E664BF4ED9.jpeg

Eliminating that and using the -105 juice, I’m at 6-10 (-8.85).

I’ll get it going soon.

My system just hasn’t adapted to the outliers produced by this pain in the ass pandemic.

Will be tweaking my numbers tomorrow.

The oddness of everything continues.

Prime matinee spot for the Flips, 83% cover success rate and they failed to show up.

Maybe they sort it out in the 2nd half but I won't hold my breath.

Just blindly bet dogs regardless if they're short on players, on poor rest or whatever.

Absence of fans that bad for the contending teams to string together 4 quarters of fundamental basketball.

Rebooting shit with projected outputs based on numbers from Game 1 through to last night.

Hoping to get back on the winners podium from tomorrow.

As for today...

In a perfect world the Pacers roll vs the Queens, that would be my play tonight.

So put the money Grandma gave you for Xmas on the Kings.

2020/21 trend.

In these back to back same city series the team that won as road chalk in the first meeting is 0-6 ATS (2-4 SU) in the second game.

Lakers on fade tonight, so a potential play on Houston.

Right. Ran my reboots. Hopefully it starts off with a winner.

Tonight.

The play...

Bucks -10 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Detroit likes to play till the bitter end.

We'll see if they are still doing that after a bunch more losses.

Back