• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (Christmas and January)...

ML given where the spread opened and it's still relatively cheap considering the bad spot Phoenix are in.

Anything -160 and under is all good.

Last edited:
Suns again proving they are for real this season. Never expected them to battle back given the poor scheduling spot but they did.

Flippers still got issues. Ibaka bailed them out tonight, Mukmouth Trez wouldn't have.

Thought you be watching dem birds em

Kind of given up on the NFL, Twink.

With all the COVID bullshit and how some teams are treated way better than others.

Birds also resigning Pederson, no thanks. They had the NFC Least locked up but Pedo got in his own way.

NBA pays the bills.

Right, here we go.

The play...

Raptors -5.5 (2 units)

Should have played the Toronto ML overnight but I didn't and it shouldn't matter. Anticipating a 'get-right game' beatdown.

Raps have offensive issues but their defense is still very good.

Here's why I'm playing them though bad number and all...

C's on their 5th game in 7 nights and short-handed. 3 of their past 4 games all hard fought grinders.

Raps with 'bubble playoff revenge'.

:cheers3:

no worries with Stevens as a dog? ..... guy has a ridiculous record as a dog

Not tonight. If the C's win so be it but it will take quite the effort.

Remembering they have their own playoff revenge game on deck with the Meat in South Beach on Wednesday. Feel they concede this one tonight.

Ya, Craptors back to their old selves like when LeCramps was in the East.

Great spot for them, they just suck. Last dime I'm giving them for awhile. Sometimes you gotta pay to find out.

That being said an NBA game is 4 quarters long. C's have to blow a tire at some point in this game.

They’re just not that good a team. You look at those players and it’s a bare roster. Freddy is a 40% shooter. That won’t cut it.

They’re just not that good a team. You look at those players and it’s a bare roster. Freddy is a 40% shooter. That won’t cut it.

Roster is fine, I think being displaced for the season in Florida is the reason.

Raptors are a broken roster. Baynes is not an NBA 5 man. Len is borderline. Boucher can play but not against starters. Tough team to trust unless you hope they shoot ~50% from 3.

Bucks was right side. They had so many chances to blow it open. Pistons wouldn’t go away and played a hard 4Q.

My bad fellas.

Been dog shit the last few days.

Better to get the losing out of the way early.

Good spots tomorrow.

I’d have played them too if I was home in time. This is the year stotts gets fired. Zero improvement w this team.

Ya, Stotts sucks. Blazers ran straight ISO plays one after the other and refused to play defense. Terry had Melo and Kanter on the floor at the same time, puke.

Nurkic is shit.

Bulls had a 2.3% winning percentage on the road if they trailed by 20 or more.

Ya, Stotts sucks. Blazers ran straight ISO plays one after the other and refused to play defense. Terry had Melo and Kanter on the floor at the same time, puke.

Nurkic is shit.

Bulls had a 2.3% winning percentage on the road if they trailed by 20 or more.
They really miss Collins bc nurk is ok on d but he’s getting exposed without Zach and losing Whiteside.

plus dame couldn’t hit shit after the 1st q which didn’t help. Bulls have a b2b w sac tomorrow I’ll prob pay to see them win again lol

Dogs are 61-42 or is that road dogs?

Something like that.

This is a wild year.

Portland just shot 3s...and generally contested ones. It was hilarious to watch.

Emkee, IMO you are the authority on nba capping around here, would never doubt you...but any concern with Jazz 4 games in 6 night, 3 on road?

They played last night ?

Seriously though, Utah in a quick bounceback spot as the 'better' team off a lacklustre effort with the Knicks first game home after over a week on the road.

See New York as being in the worse spot with less motivation to win.

Back