• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

No 'down 0-2' in a 7-game series HCA in the bubble.

Playoffs are gonna be a weird one for sure.

Had the heat today and had to watch them blow a 22 pt lead in the 4th. Sickening. I didn’t even have the spread, just ml which was even worse. Lol.

blazers should beat the nets by dd but might just take Tt over in case nets decide to compete.

Memphis gets a gift w the freak getting suspended but not sure it matters. Phx/Dallas will be fun if mavs play their guys

Locked in that Grizz/Suns/Blazers all ML parlay. Probably square but no need to get cute in these final few bubble games. Grizz is obviously the big worry.

Grizz a young fun team but who doesn't wanna see D-Book v Dame in a play-in ?

Suns have earned their spot since the season resumed unlike Memphis.

League needs to give peeps this match-up. Send Scotty Foster to officiate the 2nd half asap.

Not sure. Blazers defense is terrible and Nets like throwing curveballs.

Spread both strong and inflated.

Nets 5-2 ATS in the bubble and lost by more than 10 only once.

I'll probably lay off now that it's up to 10.5 and I have them as the last leg pending in my ML parlay

A couple of the annoying bench guys for the Nets that have played well in these spots are resting tonight. The big 3, of Harris LaVert, and Allen are a go but for how long?

the teams that half play their starters are getting trashed way more then if the journeyman were getting the starts.

Yeah, live betting the Blazers is about it.

That's basically it until Saturday.

Blazers were a 10+ fave once this season and lost SU to the shitty 2020 Dubs.

Hope the Nots show up.

Blazers too soft to beat LeBubble.

Too soft? Dame best player in the bubble

Talking about every other player on that team. I respect Dame's game.

League wants them in the playoffs if you saw the calls they got last game.

Blazers excite then disappoint. They need to get bounced so Stotts can get fired.

Stotts and Brett Brown both holding their teams back. Both need to get put in the trash.

I’m starting to think winning 50 games with Simmons and Embid is rather impressive. They both stink.

They lack dogs defensively to even try to stay with LBJ etc. Don’t really have a 3 on the roster.

I understand your point but I just don’t see any way in hell ariza the difference between winning it all and getting knocked in 1st round. I think they will give lakers everything they want, I think that series goes at least 6 cause lakers don’t have anyone to defend the guards and blazers do have size.

I understand your point but I just don’t see any way in hell ariza the difference between winning it all and getting knocked in 1st round. I think they will give lakers everything they want, I think that series goes at least 6 cause lakers don’t have anyone to defend the guards and blazers do have size.

they don’t play d but they will force the lakers to make shots bc they can put up points

Blazers losing tonight to kill both my parlays would be unreal. No way I would expect them to lose this game. Still early though

Back