• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (April)...

late add.

Wednesday.

The play...

Suns ML -136 (3 to win 2.22)

:rolleyes:
Line makes no sense. It’s gone down since the announcement of the 3 76ers players out. Either the books were gambling on pricing in the questionable players being out or this line is off.

Spread closed at Suns -3, a 93% FT shooter misses the 2nd attempt in the dying seconds to make it a 4-point game.

Reason why I always play the ML on a short favorite (-3 or less) and always play the points on a short underdog (+3 or less).

Suns did open at -1 though but with the way the league pisses about with injuries right now, it's not safe to bet the overnight spreads.

Spread closed at Suns -3, a 93% FT shooter misses the 2nd attempt in the dying seconds to make it a 4-point game.

Reason why I always play the ML on a short favorite (-3 or less) and always play the points on a short underdog (+3 or less).

Suns did open at -1 though but with the way the league pisses about with injuries right now, it's not safe to bet the overnight spreads.
The game the suns should’ve covered easy. 76ers shot well, suns not so much. 3 pt shooting kept them in it and then hitting 2 3’s in the last 7 secs sealed it. Paul missed that 2nd ft so badly I thought he missed on purpose, but that doesn’t nt make a lot of sense. Top it off 76ers almost hit the full court three off the ft miss.

The game the suns should’ve covered easy. 76ers shot well, suns not so much. 3 pt shooting kept them in it and then hitting 2 3’s in the last 7 secs sealed it. Paul missed that 2nd ft so badly I thought he missed on purpose, but that doesn’t nt make a lot of sense. Top it off 76ers almost hit the full court three off the ft miss.

oh that was the game I saw on highlights of embed almost tying it from 3 qrtr court? Im glad it worked out for y’all (if it did) but damn that thing should have fell!!

Spread dropped 1.5 points after Tobi and Steph's kid brother were announced as probable.

Embiid 1-9 SU and ATS last 10 when he plays and the Sixers are a dog.

You bet Bucks and Jazz a good bit by design or am I off?

Numbers/Analytics/ELO guy the past 7 or so years, so yeah the better teams pop as plays more often than not.

Was a time way back when, when I only bet dogs.

All about the spots though. League 90% motivation.

Works for me in the long term.

League is about the haves and have nots.

Watching a ton of games involving the better teams helps out come playoff time.

Only 7 teams in this league have a shot to win it all this season. Jizz and Mucks being two of them.

By the raw numbers, teams with a shot to win the Finals in order.

1. Jizz

2. Flippers

3. Sixers

4. Puns

5. Mucks

6. Crooklyn

7. Lakers

In reality, I have the Nets and Clippers in the Finals with the Clips having a slight edge.

Numbers/Analytics/ELO guy the past 7 or so years, so yeah the better teams pop as plays more often than not.

Only 7 teams in this league have a shot to win it all this season. Jizz and Mucks being two of them.
Motivation for sure. As the Pels see one they can grab and are up 42 on ORL. I thought you’d be all over that one. Obv Pels can’t be trusted usually as 9 point faves but they sensed an easy one here after the skid

Motivation for sure. As the Pels see one they can grab and are up 42 on ORL. I thought you’d be all over that one. Obv Pels can’t be trusted usually as 9 point faves but they sensed an easy one here after the skid

Was a great spot for the Pels.

Would rather enjoy sweating out the Mucks fucking with the spread though.

That’s the 2020/21 Mucks.

Cavs did this shit a few seasons back with Cramps.

Every year one of the elite ‘well bet’ teams has to take on the role of being a premier shaver and this year it’s Janice and the Mucks turn.

I got lucky, if that’s what u wanna call it.

Perfect night to bet the favorite in last hour before tip to get that number.

Good stuff, obviously deserved.

7 teams with a legit chance feels like a ton for the NBA I’ve ever known! Normally there really only 2-3, maybe 4 in a crazy year?! Usually there the one we all pretty sure will win, then a couple who could possibly beat them.

By the raw numbers, teams with a shot to win the Finals in order.

1. Jizz

2. Flippers

3. Sixers

4. Puns

5. Mucks

6. Crooklyn

7. Lakers

In reality, I have the Nets and Clippers in the Finals with the Clips having a slight edge.

since I never follow the regular season very close maybe I’m crazy but if lakers healthy I think that eliminates the west teams not in LA. I suppose Nuggets off list cause Murray? They the only one I woulda said outside LA if he was healthy.

east seems like nets or Philly to me. So guess I only think 4 teams have a legit shot to win. I’ll happily get made fun of if anyone outside LA, Philly, or Jersey win it.

since I never follow the regular season very close maybe I’m crazy but if lakers healthy I think that eliminates the west teams not in LA. I suppose Nuggets off list cause Murray? They the only one I woulda said outside LA if he was healthy.

east seems like nets or Philly to me. So guess I only think 4 teams have a legit shot to win. I’ll happily get made fun of if anyone outside LA, Philly, or Jersey win it.
Jazz are the best all around team in the league but you are playing into the forever NBA love fest with big markets

Dirty, dirty showing by the Meat.

Team was 11-2 SU as road chalk this season with a 70% cover rate.

Beat the spread but the league is what it is.

'Blankets' all over Vice so that didn't help the cause.

All good, reset.

C's were 9-3 in April with the #1 ranked defense during that span.

How you throw in a performance like that against a team you have owned after a defeat is fucking disgusting.

Hornets were on 3rd and 4 and off a comeback win vs one of the worst teams in the league.

This has to be Brad Stevens last season surely.

Right now Tatum ain't that guy to lead this team either. He's a poor man's Carmelo Anthony.

C's were 9-3 in April with the #1 ranked defense during that span.

How you throw in a performance like that against a team you have owned after a defeat is fucking disgusting.

Hornets were on 3rd and 4 and off a comeback win vs one of the worst teams in the league.

This has to be Brad Stevens last season surely.

Right now Tatum ain't that guy to lead this team either. He's a poor man's Carmelo Anthony.

Agree on Tatum. Would have been a championship piece to the 6ers if drafted but is too inconsistent to be a top 10 player in the league.

Stevens ain’t going anywhere. Ainge may need to go though as his trades and draft picks aren’t panning out. Fournier is worthless. Theis is gone for what?

Agree on Tatum. Would have been a championship piece to the 6ers if drafted but is too inconsistent to be a top 10 player in the league.

Stevens ain’t going anywhere. Ainge may need to go though as his trades and draft picks aren’t panning out. Fournier is worthless. Theis is gone for what?

From the outside it looks like there is some disconnect between Stevens and his team. Playing like a team that has failed to prepare.

The ironic thing regrading Ainge is that the C's lost to Theis, Kyrie and Rosier all in the same week.

Back