• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (April)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

late, late add.

Friday.

The play...

Bucks ML -140 (2.8 to win 2)

:rolleyes:

No stats support this one but the Mucks need a somewhat quality win and the Blazers represent that at this point in time.

Helps they released the MVP 'votes' earlier and Dame is ahead of Janice in the 'standings'.

Other play was the Suns, a very stat supported play.

Suns play was also to win 2 units. Not sure why it never posted properly in the first post.

Magic play 8 guys and Bamba likely out. That leaves 7 guys and they all stink. I don’t know how they keep up with NBA teams. This roster is all time worst. Nuggets should win as all 7 guys logged 30+ mins.

Basically gotta drop the plays late because of the fuckery regarding injuries and dudes getting pulled or inserted at tip-off.

League has major issues but let's keep rolling.

More a fade on the Mavs than a play on the Jizz.

Home dogs on 1 day's rest off a 5+ roadie are 2-15 ATS last 17.

Hopefully I don't Golden Pretender myself with that nugget.

Dumb play last night on the Jizz in hindsight. Either way, shit happens.

Meat in a nice spot.

No harm in laying up to -7.

Debated a play on the C's but with Fournier in the dreaded COVID protocol and the Sixers off a loss, I'll pass.

Not sure what to say about the Meat.

Ja is 1-5 FG's and the Meat are getting murked by everybody else.

Weird game.

Grizz haven't won a game as a 5-point or more road dog all season.

0-7 SU and 1-6 ATS until tonight.

Meat chose not to show up.

Yesterday was a strange one.

0-2 last 2. 8-0 run before that.

Wednesday.

The play...

Jazz ML -126 (3 to win 2.37)

Has to be done.

Jizz have played the 8th ranked SOS, Suns the 24th.

Revenge and off a doo-doo game where they did nothing. Looking-a-head.

Puns with a revenge game vs the Flippers tomorrow night.

Road chalk in revenge spots this season has been quite the sexy.

23-6 SU (22-7 ATS) since Valentines Day.

Again, has to be done.

Last edited:
The Puns about to head into their toughest part of the schedule starting tonight. Will really see what they're about the next couple of weeks.

After tonight the Jizz about to head into the easiest schedule in the league. Win tonight and they're basically guaranteed the #1 seed.

Offensive boards and consistently losing kids on defense on the outside the Jizz's undoing.

Weak sauce.

Season of runs.

Jizz sticking it to me once again. This was the game they just needed to feed Judy, instead they settled for 3 point attempts.

Moving on.

Thursday.

The play...

Clippers -5.5 (2 units)

:shake:

Outright
Nice hit. Zion is nice with it.

J Johnson looks like he sell that dope to yo mama and protect the ‘chise. Wake F crazy

Ya, ya.

Pels now 4-0 SU and ATS at a home dog of 5 or more.

Beat the Mucks, Jizz, Flippers and Sixers in this spot.

So in a nutshell they play their best vs the best at home this season. A positive for this squad going forward.

48-40 (+11.8)

Took a mini-break, will get back on the grind with a real doozy.

Tuesday.

The play...

Jazz -16.5 (2 units)

Back