• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs Thread...

Waking up to see James and the Lakers going home for the Summer. Great way to start the weekend.

Then i see James struggling post-game when it's his turn to eat a little humble pie. Shocking. But that unbridled phony now has plenty of time at home and we can all look forward to more well thought-out tweets.

Can't wait.
Unbridled phony....love that shit Frank ;)

As far as the Clippers series bet..

I get a 2nd chance on this as far as a potential hedge. The pessimist in me can only see Paul George 3's clanking off the side of the backboard. The optimist can see the superior team at home with their superstar off a vintage Game 6 ready to exorcise some demons.

In the "Clippas" thread I said that live betting is the way to do a potential hedge here. I personally will not be able to be around for this game or that is the obvious strategy. Unless you see Dallas going wire to wire here, that is the ONLY strategy in my opinion.

With all that being said, I will debate this internally for a few more hours. I can guarantee a small profit, I can freeroll a bet either way with around a half unit or I can dig into an old quote...

"Ride or collide"...

TBD...

Teams like Dallas aren't built to win / don't win Game 7's on the road.

I cannot conceive the Flippaz losing in this spot. It would officially without a doubt derail this franchise for all eternity.

It's been a cute / weird series but the better talented team stomps here.

The Harden injury, if it is serious has really opened up the opportunity for this LAC team to potentially win a 'ship.

There is value in the +600 or thereabouts for this squad to go all the way right now.

Teams like Dallas aren't built to win / don't win Game 7's on the road.

I cannot conceive the Flippaz losing in this spot. It would officially without a doubt derail this franchise for all eternity.

It's been a cute / weird series but the better talented team stomps here.

The Harden injury, if it is serious has really opened up the opportunity for this LAC team to potentially win a 'ship.

There is value in the +600 or thereabouts for this squad to go all the way right now.
I definitely had your thoughts in my head regarding this. You are spot on regarding Dallas.

As far as the +600, is that available? I feel like @Inspekdah been all over this and numbers much lower.

Yes my # was to win the West. +300 best I have after even 2-2. Down 3-2 it was +650! Before returning to 260 now.

And that will obviously drop after today.

Nets looming as a massive favorite out of r East has been giving all WC teams a boost odds wise. And we know their road is going to be much harder. Think they still win the East but they have 10+ more games to play vs 8 or 9 now.

As far as the Clippers series bet..

I get a 2nd chance on this as far as a potential hedge. The pessimist in me can only see Paul George 3's clanking off the side of the backboard. The optimist can see the superior team at home with their superstar off a vintage Game 6 ready to exorcise some demons.

In the "Clippas" thread I said that live betting is the way to do a potential hedge here. I personally will not be able to be around for this game or that is the obvious strategy. Unless you see Dallas going wire to wire here, that is the ONLY strategy in my opinion.

With all that being said, I will debate this internally for a few more hours. I can guarantee a small profit, I can freeroll a bet either way with around a half unit or I can dig into an old quote...

"Ride or collide"...

TBD...
I’m riding it.

I find the whole trust the process failure so entertaining. And no one forgets they were the worst franchise of all time in order to get to this group.

team should be Simmons Butler Tatum Jo

As for Harden, if any of you have ever injured your hamstring, it fucking sucks. There is NOTHING you can do other than rest. If it wasn’t good enough for him to play yesterday, not much is going to change in 2 days. No way IMO he plays tomorrow and probably not next game either.

Reactions: KJ
Eyeballing it and 1h team total
Yes, I think 1H worth a look.

I'll tell ya something...I had Philly TT in game 1 and it was an absolutely awful play ..consider it a very lucky win that had no business hitting ...

I believe tonight it will be the correct play this time.

Feeling 117-122 here.

Happy I played that TT last night...got a great number...

I am attempting to trade the late game .. played LAC ML to start once @~Utah let me know Mike C was out ... Got 20 cents better than current ... Shall see... hoping for a slow Utah start...

Not entirely comfortable with the TT play...

Chance I buy off if I can... but closer game so hopefully that helps... need 'some' lead in the 4th thought so we don't get one of those 38-44 pt 4th quarters...

Sticking with the over that I played live...always subject to change...

Alright, posted record for this thread...

15-11-1
+6.01 units

Brooklyn series play pending...

I was doing my overall numbers since the play-in games and I have 90 total plays... live betting yo lol...so I have about 30% of them posted...

Back