• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs Thread...

Predictable start in Miami

Just hoping to stay within striking distance at half then make a run and Heat will wilt.

Good stuff.

This is my usual strategy ...but after how Miami started every game this series I couldn't trust it.

Janice will get going...Miami just having a day so far.... Even @guaranteeed boy Herro making some shots!
We going to be ok. Bucks just toying with these children. Miami going all in early

Miami has changed their strategy a bit getting to their offense much quicker and it’s definitely catching Mil off guard hear having some success gettin to rim ...that being said Mil turnovers and bad shooting and only down 8 is not the worst thing

Miami has changed their strategy a bit getting to their offense much quicker and it’s definitely catching Mil off guard hear having some success gettin to rim ...that being said Mil turnovers and bad shooting and only down 8 is not the worst thing
Good point.

Gotta evolve nowadays... And quick offense has been in play for awhile...

Milwaukee is so poor defensively you'd think Miami would have planned different... Huge respect for Spo myself ... So.... surprised...

Well Mil has a good strategy which is impressive cuz i think Bud is a putz..... basically playing drop coverage taking away the corners forcing heat to shoot long ball and for some reason Bam just has refused to shoot open mid range jumpers all series they sag off em like hes ben wallace

Well Mil has a good strategy which is impressive cuz i think Bud is a putz..... basically playing drop coverage taking away the corners forcing heat to shoot long ball and for some reason Bam just has refused to shoot open mid range jumpers all series they sag off em like hes ben wallace
I watched Game 3 intently and noticed that big time....about Bam

This is the Miami I expected when I played that TT in game 1. I expected 120 vs this defense... Took em a week to show up.

Miami offense wasn’t sustainable and it was more Milwaukee missing and turning it over.... i thought miami played a very good first half over all and it was 7pt game... this is going to turn into a rout.. spo has to bring robinson back in with 4 fouls as hes the only hope of keeping it within distance.. jimmy been awful 3-10 n everyone else has been what they been all series.. ariza started hot and havent seen em since... Bud adjusted D at half not allowing miami to get down n shoot within 7 seconds

So, obviously unposted took bucks at half...

Might buy out of half if I get double digits live to negate that -5 initial play.

Gonna wait a few

Man i love riley and have loved his approach to how he has built miami but he blew it with herro value was never higher n riley who rarely cares bout young guys and always has win now mode somehow had it he was destined for greatness coulda had cp3 or Harden and balked on both cuz everyone loved Herro ... now forget it

So, obviously unposted took bucks at half...

Might buy out of half if I get double digits live to negate that -5 initial play.

Gonna wait a few
Mil will cover it ... miami will need someone to get and stay hot to keep it close and watchin this game it just has a feel its away from em

Man i love riley and have loved his approach to how he has built miami but he blew it with herro value was never higher n riley who rarely cares bout young guys and always has win now mode somehow had it he was destined for greatness coulda had cp3 or Harden and balked on both cuz everyone loved Herro ... now forget it
I like Herro a lot but the regression/leveling is quite evident.

They have space this summer or next?

Reactions: KJ
Mil will cover it ... miami will need someone to get and stay hot to keep it close and watchin this game it just has a feel its away from em
Gonna trust you hear... You generally have a good pulse on your FL teams...

Ride or collide

Gonna trust you hear... You generally have a good pulse on your FL teams...

Ride or collide
Love an easy W...Miami didnt have the offense to keep it close once Milwaukee extended to that 9pt range was more of Milwaukee then anything Miami could or was doing ...

He may not be ready for next season.. i doubt it unless he wants to play on a 1yr to prove himself no way riley lays out money n yrs to him

Good luck BAR, where did the NBA Elimination Game thread go? Loved that thread and bet it for about a decade and want to look again but can’t find it.

Good luck BAR, where did the NBA Elimination Game thread go? Loved that thread and bet it for about a decade and want to look again but can’t find it.
I actually saw Betcrimes in that thread viewing the other day I thought.

Lemme peek and see.

Parlay loses.

Obviously the injury is the reason there.

I got home late and immediately bet Philly +200 for a few units

I saw injury news finally (was confused) and bet Washington -102 to cover that and .5 of parlay. So, lost a few units but that's a good reminder in today's NBA to check injuries during In-Game. I could of really screwed myself.

Either way, we'll make it up late show.

I'll live bet if a good opportunity arises in Crooklyn but I'll be golfing till halftime or so ... box score capping. Obviously looking for a discount.

Gotta feel out the Portland game for a bit.

No interest in the late game as of now. We'll see how it goes but entertainment wise and betting wise I'll be focused on the game in Denver.

Utah will close it tonight... Hoping for an early Memphis run and get a good night never live..

No interest at MSG...just take my series loss...

Not hedging the Clips series...as of now...

JoJo out in Philly. Honestly don't think they lose tonight but I'll pass this game entirely.

Utah will close it tonight... Hoping for an early Memphis run and get a good night never live..

No interest at MSG...just take my series loss...

Not hedging the Clips series...as of now...

JoJo out in Philly. Honestly don't think they lose tonight but I'll pass this game entirely.
Never give up. Knicks get to back to ATL tonight

Win or lose...

One thing on this game...I would have bought off at least some at 218.5 end of 3rd if a tight game but with a DD margin I expected more pace etc and sense of urgency from the Clips so I kept it...not so much.

Still time but will need them to extend things it looks like.

Bad night...

Obv that bet lost... 63 after 1... 110 at half...Dallas scores 12 in fourth other than intentional FTs

Knicks loss on series mostly erased with Jazz win.

The big issue is the clippers series bet is likely toast. I think Dallas takes momentum into Game 6 and rolls them.

Break up this Clippers team, just brutal.

Had a night ...

Tomorrow night obviously hoping for a Clips win then I'll for sure hedge off the series bet. If not, oh well.

Adding

BCrooklyn Series -205

4.10 units to win 2.00 units

Waking up to see James and the Lakers going home for the Summer. Great way to start the weekend.

Then i see James struggling post-game when it's his turn to eat a little humble pie. Shocking. But that unbridled phony now has plenty of time at home and we can all look forward to more well thought-out tweets.

Can't wait.

Back