• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs Thread...

We just get the one game tomorrow, which is fine with me as I am not around till the 2h...

I'll live bet if things permit...

This will be a fun series overall... in fact 3 of these have the potential to be great series. Obviously I believe the Nets are in complete control right now...

Obviously the refs in Milwaukee on Thursday will be of GREAT interest.

So, see ya after halftime tomorrow night. Pretty sure most of the forum did pretty well the last few days... lets keep that momentum going!

We just get the one game tomorrow, which is fine with me as I am not around till the 2h...

I'll live bet if things permit...

This will be a fun series overall... in fact 3 of these have the potential to be great series. Obviously I believe the Nets are in complete control right now...

Obviously the refs in Milwaukee on Thursday will be of GREAT interest.

So, see ya after halftime tomorrow night. Pretty sure most of the forum did pretty well the last few days... lets keep that momentum going!
Good luck on your action BAR,

I do think NJ can win tonight ..

I do the Bucks can explode tho early...

Small play...
Milwaukee TT o61 -115

1.5 units

Alright, posted record for this thread...

15-11-1 +6.01 units

Brooklyn series play pending...

I was doing my overall numbers since the play-in games and I have 90 total plays... live betting yo lol...so I have about 30% of them posted...
This is why I don't care as much about time stamps

Record whores are one thing but I'm more into displaying thoughts at any point with as prevalent as live betting is now

This is why I don't care as much about time stamps

Record whores are one thing but I'm more into displaying thoughts at any point with as prevalent as live betting is now
Yeah, I'm trying to post live bets that are close to available is my goal.

Total is adjusting...

Could be value tonight... May be in a Game 4 but I'm definitely STALKING next few days...

Have some Nets ML from 30-15 too... Gonna trade that perhaps.

Sorry about the TT...perfect first 11 minutes but Milwaukee just isn't that good vs an ever improving Nets defense.

Nothing tonight ..

Hit something live last night so at least got a few dubs back after the disaster in Milwaukee...

I think Brooklyn is a pounder tomorrow... My one fear is we haven't seen that ridiculous game from Milwaukee where they go nuts from 3 land etc...

Thoughts?

Nothing tonight ..

Hit something live last night so at least got a few dubs back after the disaster in Milwaukee...

I think Brooklyn is a pounder tomorrow... My one fear is we haven't seen that ridiculous game from Milwaukee where they go nuts from 3 land etc...

Thoughts?

Not sure if you wrote this factoring harden in or out, but he’s now been ruled out. I think this series is way too risky to play game to of game for my liking, even though I anticipate Brooklyn to finish it out. I’m just not sure how quickly. Imagine we won’t see Harden again this series.

Nothing tonight ..

Thoughts?
Heard Harden will be out game 4.

Not sure if you wrote this factoring harden in or out, but he’s now been ruled out. I think this series is way too risky to play game to of game for my liking, even though I anticipate Brooklyn to finish it out. I’m just not sure how quickly. Imagine we won’t see Harden again this series.
Not factoring James in till mid Philly series

This is the breakout scoring game. I believe Brooklyn takes control of the series.

Brooklyn -2 -110
Brooklyn o228.5 -110

2 units each
Hard to stomach a Milwaukee bet when Giannis and Middleton went off and the nets were awful and Milw barely won and prob deserved to lose lol

Had no idea Foster in the house but the Nets have an issue on offense it seems.

Rooting for something wild otherwise UFC profits down the drain lol

Had no idea Foster in the house but the Nets have an issue on offense it seems.

Rooting for something wild otherwise UFC profits down the drain lol

Main reason I played the Mucks.

Snotty drags games into the mud and lets the pigs fight it out.

Oh well, I got a semi good offensive game from Milwaukee finally but that's it

Weird series.

I need to reevaluate the series bet moving fwd.

Irving got injured. Could be a high ankle sprain. Might force the Nets to bring back Harden sooner (if he can even come back this series).
Sigh....

Amazing what losing two of your three best players will do. Kevin Durant and 4 role players are not beating the Bucks 2 of 3. If Harden doesn't come back they are toast.

Harris, Blake, and Brown etc are great in their roles as #4-6 players. They are not 2s and 3s. MIL defense was all over Durant today and I expect that to continue. The Nets are in major trouble.

Nets are in serious trouble. Both injuries to harden and Kyrie, those are long lasting injuries you can’t come back from too quickly otherwise you risk reinjury at a pretty high rate. They cannot win without at least one of them. As good as KD is he does not want to be the guy, the only guy, which is why he went to Brooklyn in the first place. Even if the nets can get thru here it’s hard to see them beating the sixers or even phx, Utah, clippers should they get to the finals without harden and Kyrie healthy imo

Oh wow!

Hell yeah.

Peak this @KJ
Really interesting, not sure if it's exploiting things that went on or more into how the NCAA fucked that conference every way but sideways

First team outside of ISU for me were the Ewing Hoyas so Big East was massive for me in the day

Also @B.A.R. I'm not getting notified when people @ me, can't figure out how to change that. It looks fine to me..

Also @B.A.R. I'm not getting notified when people @ me, can't figure out how to change that. It looks fine to me..
INTERESTING.

Sometimes it is how the author does it...

@KJ

That doesn't work... Needs to be part of a sentence or at the end I believe...

Also I think you have to click on the name to make it stick.

I'll see mine randomly and never have gotten it.

I can check with our help forum to get exact details.

INTERESTING.

Sometimes it is how the author does it...

@KJ

That doesn't work... Needs to be part of a sentence or at the end I believe...

Also I think you have to click on the name to make it stick.

I'll see mine randomly and never have gotten it.

I can check with our help forum to get exact details.
24 hour IT dept correct?

Alright...

Some rambling thoughts on the series...

First of all, congrats to the Suns for taking care of business...

Lets go back to the east and talk Bucks and Nets... this is such an odd series... Harden did actually help tonight a bit... he had some key assists in the run in the 3rd to get back into and helped open up spacing a bit because they were still gonna guard and trap him despite limitations... Milwaukee moved the ball well in the 1h and early 3rd and scored points... then they went back to iso ball... such an odd team but that is also bad coaching. They refused to take advantage of mismatches as well... they certainly are not a team I want to rely on with a game on the line right now...

Sticking there... Joe Harris has been awful....just awful... Uncle Jeff is a big piece back for the Nets...

What to think of JoJo's injury? He was powerful on the boards and help defense on Monday but his offense in the 2nd half was brutal. That game was physical, and I loved it, but I cannot imagine we get the same type of officiating next time out... The Sixers really slowed down in the 2nd half and got into sets very late... that doesn't help an offense at all... Trae is just a wild player and despite the stat line he didn't have that great of a game. Collins was huge though... big time game... I expect Philly to rebound in Game 5 but anything can happen in this series... still think they win.. possibly in 6... but they are doing themselves no favors with regards to rest....

I'll start right here, Mike Conley is missed @~Utah . With that being said, when they don't move the ball they are a tough watch. Mitchell is brilliant but they need the role guys to be more consistent. Alex mentioned that Quinn needs to maybe change up rotations a bit... PG13 got his confidence back in the home games... shall see back at Vivant where that crowd seemingly gets in his head a bit... I really think the length of the Clippers wings is killing Utah right now... to me the real key is Batum...so versatile out there... I definitely lean LA to win this series... not sure which one they take in Utah but I think they get it... hope not.... as I don't care to watch this version of the Clip joint... but I do enjoy good defense...

Alright...

Some rambling thoughts on the series...

First of all, congrats to the Suns for taking care of business...

Lets go back to the east and talk Bucks and Nets... this is such an odd series... Harden did actually help tonight a bit... he had some key assists in the run in the 3rd to get back into and helped open up spacing a bit because they were still gonna guard and trap him despite limitations... Milwaukee moved the ball well in the 1h and early 3rd and scored points... then they went back to iso ball... such an odd team but that is also bad coaching. They refused to take advantage of mismatches as well... they certainly are not a team I want to rely on with a game on the line right now...

Sticking there... Joe Harris has been awful....just awful... Uncle Jeff is a big piece back for the Nets...

What to think of JoJo's injury? He was powerful on the boards and help defense on Monday but his offense in the 2nd half was brutal. That game was physical, and I loved it, but I cannot imagine we get the same type of officiating next time out... The Sixers really slowed down in the 2nd half and got into sets very late... that doesn't help an offense at all... Trae is just a wild player and despite the stat line he didn't have that great of a game. Collins was huge though... big time game... I expect Philly to rebound in Game 5 but anything can happen in this series... still think they win.. possibly in 6... but they are doing themselves no favors with regards to rest....

I'll start right here, Mike Conley is missed @~Utah . With that being said, when they don't move the ball they are a tough watch. Mitchell is brilliant but they need the role guys to be more consistent. Alex mentioned that Quinn needs to maybe change up rotations a bit... PG13 got his confidence back in the home games... shall see back at Vivant where that crowd seemingly gets in his head a bit... I really think the length of the Clippers wings is killing Utah right now... to me the real key is Batum...so versatile out there... I definitely lean LA to win this series... not sure which one they take in Utah but I think they get it... hope not.... as I don't care to watch this version of the Clip joint... but I do enjoy good defense...
Lez be honest

You've jumped on the SunWagon

Back