• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs (First Round)...

I'll get my bad day out of the way early by the looks.

Piss Off P is the building for the Flips.

1-7 FG's in the 1st half.

Flippers lose the series or the next and Kawhi goes to Golden State.

That is actually a legit rumor.

Well the fact he could just bolt and sign with anyone - maybe the Clippers would have to entertain the thought for the Wolves pick and Wiseman plus other considerations

Make a ft Simmons. Will always amaze me how these guys can’t improve their ft shooting

Make a ft Simmons. Will always amaze me how these guys can’t improve their ft shooting

Him, that laughable bench, and Embid being their “best” player - recipe for disaster ATS. Last minute 2 missed FTs from Ben, Embid charges like a ogre, then dribbled it off his feet like an ogre.

Why Inspekdah? Maybe I didnt understood something? You think that they play better without him?

He’s clearly not 100% and I think there will be some rust. They’ve been playing well without him now for over a month. I think if he makes an appearance in Game 2, or even 3, when Memphis needs a must win then that’s a good spot to back the Grizz.

Game 1 home faves of 7 or more are usually money, 1-1 so far.

To me this is a basic fade of the Grizz who are coming off a pair of high intensity elimination games and facing a great ball movement team on a day's turnaround.

Hard to adjust for even the best of teams let alone this young fresh faced Grizz team and not sure Taylor Jenkins is there yet as a coach.

Has to be played...

Y'all might get a 7 or 7.5 if you hold on but his game has blow-out written all over it.

In regards to the Sixers game.

Imagine having to put the ball in your 7 foot centers hands in the dying minutes (which he dribbled off his foot and basically blew the cover),

Because your starting PG can't hit a FT to save his life.

Jizz fucked me again...

Em....your one of the best in the bis.... not trying to stroke you ego... I would greatly appreciate your pick/insight if possible sooner than a few mns before tipoff. Thanks playa

I am sure your probably thinking...fuk this guy... but I respect you greatly and have observed your pics since the old place:shake:

Had the Nots but never posted, experiencing geographical challenges at the moment.

Tuesday.

The play...

Clippers -6.5 (2 units)

Big, dirty, fat, square play but an age old playoff formula that has worked time and time again.

Feel like one of the LA teams is gonna go down 0-2, hopefully it's not these turds.

:rolleyes:

Em....your one of the best in the bis.... not trying to stroke you ego... I would greatly appreciate your pick/insight if possible sooner than a few mns before tipoff. Thanks playa

I'll try.

This season got me posting shit late given the way the league has messed with the starting line-ups and because I'm at the ass end of the earth.

Said in the in-game that it's imperative this Flippers team has the lead going into the half tonight.

LAC is 21-3 SU and 18-6 ATS at home this season when leading at the half.

5-8 SU and 3-10 ATS when trailing in that spot.

Something definitely wrong with this team though. Cohesion issues on defense.

Pretty sure they are happy as clams making what they do with zero cohesiveness, LA baby

Not sure with two introverts this ever amounts to what it should. I hope it does.

Back