• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs (Conference Semis)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular Season: 60-52 (+14.1)

Playoffs: 5-7 (-4.36)

Overall: 65-59 (+9.74)

Hasn't been a great playoffs for me thus far.

2nd Round is usually the money round, we shall see.

Play up in a bit.

Rarely play props but definitely leaning the Middleton points prop for tonight's game.

:shake:

Forced to play the Mucks here.

Mucks 4-0 SU this season off a game they shot less than 25% from 3 winning by an average margin of +24.3 points.

13-3 SU the past 3 seasons in this spot.

Budz could easily fuck everything up though.

Dude is braindead, got schooled by Stevie Nash in Game 1.

Gonna pay a premium to see the Hawks beat the Sixers back to back in a spot they've routinely sucked in this season (road dog of 4+, 1-11 SU and 2-10 ATS).

Better team gets the cake here.

The Sopranos Characters Tackle Quarantine in New Scene from David Chase

Was dicey for a bit but that run in 4th was all they needed for a coast home W.... i tell u what though these atl boys can play and looks like they modeled themselves after the warriors... gettin capela n williams was crucial....

Has to be played.

Home favs in this spot off a 30+ loss in Game 2 have never lost.

Small sample, 5-0 SU and ATS with an average winning margin of +20 points but it is what it is.

Surely this team doesn't allow Blake Griffin to murk them on their home floor.

Mucks circle the wagons and get it done.

Lean Flips late. Snotty Foster sighting.

I knew this would be the play but man, milw had shown me very little to lead me to believe they can compete. But the spot has to be played

Spot > Team.

Has always been the play for me and with great success but we live in a weird world right now.

Go Mucks !!!

Will be on Nuggets as well.

Two spot bets.

Sixers the one that gives me the most shits though but the 'play the better team in a tied series angle' shines through.

Flips in a good spot.

Are the Jizz good enough minus Mike Conley to beat this team 3 straight times, the 3rd time being in LA ?

The logical answer is no, so playing this game accordingly.

Now it's a 'Brink Truck' spot but I'll keep it standard because of George Paul's mentals for now.

Flips in a good spot.

Are the Jizz good enough minus Mike Conley to beat this team 3 straight times, the 3rd time being in LA ?

The logical answer is no, so playing this game accordingly.

Now it's a 'Brink Truck' spot but I'll keep it standard because of George Paul's mentals for now.
Anything is possible if Mitchell continues to be MJ and pandemic p keeps shooting like he’s in the bubble BUT agree about the spot. If clips don’t win here it’ll be a sweep

Mucks offense remains broken.

Bud with one foot out the door, gives zero fucks.

For tonight.

Suns in an 80% straight-up spot but that spread should be -4 or better.

Nuggets or pass.

11-9 (+5.57)

Tuesday.

The play...

Bucks ML -160 (3.2 to win 2)

Getting it early while the price is still reasonable.

:shake:

This is a game the Mucks have to win, would expect Jimmy back in Game 6 and maybe even Flat Earth.

Gives the Mucks the opportunity to decide this series at home. Nots win if this goes 7.

Do I trust them, of course not but I'll take these odds given the Nets Game 5 roster. Should be -5 with a ML of -200.

Back