• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

This is gambling right now.

NBA is a total crapshoot right now. Betting on the most part fringe NBA talent with zero fricken consistency.

Never before have I seen such 'violent' swings like this in a postseason.

League has been going downhill since the KD/Klay injuries a couple of postseasons ago. Injuries now dominate the landscape.

A smart bettor would pull the plug on gambling this shit asap until it sorts itself out.

We are gonna have the worst NBA champion ever this season. Would lose to every other championship team of the last 50 years.
Might be easier to bet props than a winner tonight imo

If Janice doesn't go down last night I'm convinced the Mucks would have put a hurting on the Squawks.

You could see momentum turning after the Mucks came out with that shitty attitude in the first half.

Damn shame.

The Bubble, now this. League is falling into a bad place. Parity, meh.

You wanna see the best of the best battle it out in the playoffs, end of story.

Hyper-extended knee, no structural or ligament damage.

That's a 1-2 week recovery. Mucks still got that shot but that depends on Janice's tolerance.

Hyper-extended knee, no structural or ligament damage.

That's a 1-2 week recovery. Mucks still got that shot but that depends on Janice's tolerance.
Harder to gauge on a freak of that size, gotta stabilize it so it doesn't turn into out for the season next year

Lots of abuse those knees take on these big guys

This is gambling right now.

NBA is a total crapshoot right now. Betting on the most part fringe NBA talent with zero fricken consistency.

Never before have I seen such 'violent' swings like this in a postseason.

League has been going downhill since the KD/Klay injuries a couple of postseasons ago. Injuries now dominate the landscape.

A smart bettor would pull the plug on gambling this shit asap until it sorts itself out.

We are gonna have the worst NBA champion ever this season. Would lose to every other championship team of the last 50+ years.

yeah I can’t think of a modern champion that would be worse than all the teams left. History would at least remember a Clippers ship at sort of remarkable and the roster “originally” was of championship caliber. No other team left, even if healthy, is worthy of a ring without a monster *

Harder to gauge on a freak of that size, gotta stabilize it so it doesn't turn into out for the season next year

Lots of abuse those knees take on these big guys

This guy brings a 'ship to Milwaukee this season, won't matter how his knees hold up after that. Guy could live for free in that city.

Bucks ain't winning shit for the next 10 years, they were presented the opportunity when the Nets bowed out.

This is it for this team.

He’s not coming back rest of postseason

I'd give him a shot if they make the Finals.

Like I said, this is it for the Mucks.

Philly will be better, Crooklyn will be back, Hawks will be much better after this postseason run.

Then there is every other team in the West.

Strap up, shoot up and ball. Validate those questionable MVP awards.

I couldn't fathom existing in a world where Cliff Paul and the guy that used to dance with Russ Westbrook as a pre-game ritual are NBA champions.

Someone needs to save us.

yea... really is amazing i havent seen this many injuries missed games by players in the playoffs...... like EVER

That was awful from the Flips last night especially Paul George.

Can only cringe. Consistency non-existent, a real war of attrition.

Guess CP3 is a better narrative for the league.

Expecting much more normalcy in 2021/22, this season was the COVID after-effect.

We are living in super crazy times though.

Thoughts on tonight's game in a bit...

Last edited:
Clippers couldn’t beat that team for a 5th time. That’s a lot to ask without your best player and Ibaka who would have been huge.

Bucks would still win the ship even without Giannis if they had Dante. A key injury that forces them to be thin and play guys who shouldn’t be getting minutes.

Can't do the spread with the intangibles even though I think the Mucks roll.

Big ask for the ATL to get a road win minus their PG. Lemon Pepper a dude that rarely plays well back to back.

Found a relatively cheap ML but would lay up to -180.

In terms of 'numbers', the Mucks are in a 77% straight-up spot (54% chance to cover the spread).

I thought they said no sprain just a bruise so more of a pain tolerance issue….. sooo pussy is well warranted lol
And I started thinking about this...it's actually possible that anything less than 100% Trae is a liability. Not sure that's a great way to play the game telling the world at 95% he sucks, but it's pretty much showing your hand. If so, it's poor asset management.

Agreed….. they will never be in this situation again… and get a gift with no giannis…. 4 days off and he is still out…. Now thinking bout it i find it hard that if he wanted to play they would hold him out so its more of him not wanting too… pussy

Agreed….. they will never be in this situation again… and get a gift with no giannis…. 4 days off and he is still out…. Now thinking bout it i find it hard that if he wanted to play they would hold him out so its more of him not wanting too… pussy

In this era it's about money more than accolades.

I can somewhat understand, gotta look after you and yours.

That being said I've played through multiple ankle sprains playing pick-ups.

It ain't a career ender nor does it cause any other 'ailments'.

Conspiracy is LEILLUMINATI is getting these dudes to sit out on purpose to support his argument.

Yea hes def. more worried bout his max contract but yea bone bruise pain tolerance issue… bet ur ass Kobe be playing;)

Mucks or nothing.

Gotta play the team on the verge of advancing.

Question is, wait for Rayford to get confirmed as starting and get a point or 2 on the spread/value to the ML or risk him not starting and lose a bucket/value.

I'll sit on it for now.

Getting ML +120 and +2 at the moment.

Mucks or nothing.

Gotta play the team on the verge of advancing.

Question is, wait for Rayford to get confirmed as starting and get a point or 2 on the spread/value to the ML or risk him not starting and lose a bucket/value.

I'll sit on it for now.

Getting ML +120 and +2 at the moment.
Agreed. Could see hawks start strong but mucks close it out

Only thing giving me the shits is B-B-Budenholzer.

Dude is not a master motivator.

Gotta come out like killers tonight.

Finals preset for July 8th, no point risking Janice in a Game 7.

Get that extra rest.

'Ghost of Stern' has never turned down a potential Game 7 though, loves them.

Only thing giving me the shits is B-B-Budenholzer.

Dude is not a master motivator.

Gotta come out like killers tonight.

Finals preset for July 8th, no point risking Janice in a Game 7.

Get that extra rest.

'Ghost of Stern' has never turned down a potential Game 7 though, loves them.
Yeah backing bud always makes me nervous but they already got blasted by a Trey-less hawks team once so they should be on high alert here. Even if Trey goes I can’t see him moving too well.

ML at +127.

Figure Young gonna play, he'd get shit from everywhere if he didn't.

Hawks social media already on his ass.

Back