• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA "off-season" discussion

Yes sir. Moves are coming.
Hope so.

From May '92 on that was my 'other' team that I rooted for (natural bad boys progression). It's good for them, the city and the league to have a quality Knicks team.

Think if how msg was rocking during Linsanity and a few of the Melo years... That's been it for ages.

Hope so.

From May '92 on that was my 'other' team that I rooted for (natural bad boys progression). It's good for them, the city and the league to have a quality Knicks team.

Think if how msg was rocking during Linsanity and a few of the Melo years... That's been it for ages.
I’m a die hard. It’s been tough since the 90s, we had the one finals year as the 8 seed and the 50+ win team w Melo, stat, jr, etc. we are starving for good basketball here lol

Hope so.

For who tho?

FVV?

For who tho?

FVV?

nahhh I doubt they go after him. My guess is they go hard at Hayward and if they can get him go all in on Westbrook, if he wants to come here. If not it’ll be lower tier guys like a DJ Agustine, Beasley, or they could throw money at Brandon Ingram hoping that he doesn’t want to be in Zion’s shadow after finally being the guy, but no prob matches an offer.

could be a few trade possibilities as well. I expect Randle gets moved

I should clarify. I don’t think we go after FVV bc I think most think he will stay put, Toronto won’t want to lose him especially when they prob lose Ibaka and other FAs. Speaking of Ibaka I wouldn’t mind him as a vet big

A couple of other guys they might look into are Terry rozier and Malik monk. Rozier was almost a knick before he signed w Charlotte and they might move him with the emergence of Graham and drafting of lamelo. Knicks have also been enamored w monk since the draft, not sure why, but he’s supposed to be a shooter and we need more of them. Obviously they will monitor oladipo’s status w the pacers and Hield if he continues to want out of sac

I should clarify. I don’t think we go after FVV bc I think most think he will stay put, Toronto won’t want to lose him especially when they prob lose Ibaka and other FAs. Speaking of Ibaka I wouldn’t mind him as a vet big
Toronto def wants to keep him, but I do think they have a price limit

They do wanna keep space for potentially giannis next off season

Toronto def wants to keep him, but I do think they have a price limit

They do wanna keep space for potentially giannis next off season
Giannis ain’t going to Toronto. IF he leaves milw he’s going to a big market. Fwiw I’ve heard that bogdanovic sign and trade isn’t dead but it’s a long way from happening bc they had to decline ilyasova’s salary when it got delayed so it would have to be reworked

No doubt Bogdan ends up in Hollywood with Cramps.

Small market teams always get murked.

Grant and Plumlee's salary matches with Blake. Could've done a sign and trade if they want but Nuggets are keeping Grant.

Knicks big free agency...Alec Burks, Elfried Payton, and Nerlens Noel. Holy crap. The garden is lucky it won’t have fans. This has to be the worst roster in the league. Not that it’s Rose’s fault, FA class was weak and he was smart in not overpaying for mediocrity but damn we still have 3 pg who can’t shoot and no shooting what so ever lol

Knicks big free agency...Alec Burks, Elfried Payton, and Nerlens Noel. Holy crap. The garden is lucky it won’t have fans. This has to be the worst roster in the league. Not that it’s Rose’s fault, FA class was weak and he was smart in not overpaying for mediocrity but damn we still have 3 pg who can’t shoot and no shooting what so ever lol
East is stronger this year imo, if you're gonna suck, may as well tank in a year with no fans, much better draft at the top

Better FAs available next year too

Gasol another great signing in LA

20 mins a night, great option if needed in crunch time vs a team with a good big, keeps AD from having to play C

Next years top 6 could potentially all be better than anyone from this year
Yup and 2023 picks are valuable, as hs kids allowed to enter draft.

no splash moves but Knicks turned Ed Davis into 3 2nd round picks. Not bad.

actually feel like rivers could be 16/8 guy if he starts, but not sure why you bring back Payton if you were signing him. Now you have Payton, rivers, Ntilikina, smith, quickley all vying for pg minutes. This almost guarantees Smith is gone, he won’t see enough minutes to prove he should start or get meaningful time. Hate that they are giving up on him so fast. He was great for them after the porzingis trade and last year was just never right between the death of his gma to start the year then getting hurt. Wanted to see him w a full offseason and healthy

Whiteside back to the Kings. No IQ guy but we finally got that interior defender we've been lacking. Kaminsky also signed for insurance. Even though we lost Bogdanovic, I think we're much more balanced now, but it won't matter if there's still issue with chemistry. They were terrible last season.

Back