• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA "off-season" discussion

Love the aggressiveness...

I mean, you can't sit back and watch him leave with no fight...

The Bogan signing is done.

What a night for the Bucks. Yeah, they gave up a lot for Jrue but you gotta show Janice you are all in.

In a smaller, cold market.. I'd trade one championship for a decade of rebuilding. That's just the climate of the league.

Wow, amazing moves by the Bucks... it will all come down to if Jannis stays... if so, they have a solid core for few years now...

Also, Thunder traded RW for gazillion picks + Rubio + Kelly Oubre?! Wow... that's amazing by the Thunder...
Don't get any logic in Suns taking on CP3's contract... Hope they have the same medical staff that extended Hill's and Nash's careers :)

Also, Thunder traded RW for gazillion picks + Rubio + Kelly Oubre?! Wow... that's amazing by the Thunder...
Don't get any logic in Suns taking on CP3's contract... Hope they have the same medical staff that extended Hill's and Nash's careers :)
CP only two years left, right?

I believe it is the same med staff.

What a night for the Bucks. Yeah, they gave up a lot for Jrue but you gotta show Janice you are all in.

In a smaller, cold market.. I'd trade one championship for a decade of rebuilding. That's just the climate of the league.
One trillion percent

Best case they win and resign

Worst case they went all in and the fans wont hate em for doing everything to win and keep him

Imagine they have some protections too on em, at least top 3 or 5

Flags fly forever

Stein now saying hes hearing bucks are convinced giannis is signing super max whenever its eligible, dec 21?

Convenient you tell us this after they make 2 monster trades there marc

Thunder are set up nicely.

hearing Harden and Westbrook want out because of the owner's support of Trump.

You telling me Harden would want out if Durant and Kyrie were on his team with the Rockets?

I don't know that seems awfully convenient , good move by the agents though.

Kyrie wants out if Jimmy comes?

Perfect.

I can get down with KD and Harden...

The three together though will never make it past round 2 of the playoffs.

That is hilarious.

Did you read that article awhile back about how quiet NBA owners have to be about their politics? It was quite interesting.

yeah, there were a lot of sports media stories recently about who owners donated too. I remember some Jazz beat writer writing one , and getting a lot of blowback on social media

Bucks team should be able to sign lots of veterans trying to go for a ring. Beyond that new starting 5, I think Thanasis is the only one under contract.

As a Kings fan, sad to see Bogi leave. We didn't even get a draft pick. Ilyasova will probably be bought out/waived. DJ Wilson is just a filler. Donte is the super sub to make Hield happy.

Haynes saying hawks might make a play for Hayward too

KOC saying 76ers offering better deal for jim harden by fertitta wont trade with morey, and that nets have everything on table but kyrie and kd
Rox aren’t gonna trade Jimmy to nets. The collection of what they got isn’t enough to entice them. Levert is always hurt. Dinwiddie is eh. They will need a 3rd team

Horford in Okc... I like this move for them. Few more picks can't hurt...
Again... Flipped Schroeder for two first rounders in the end... Simply amazing

Rubio going back to Minny. Kings got the steal of the draft and his girlfriend is smoking!

Not so fast, my friend.... Read this morning he's going to be a RFA.

Yeah, I read that yesterday evening...

I am kinda confused by that... did he back out of the sign and trade?
I think so. They could still do a deal but sounds like he's looking for more security/money which means the Bucks will need to improve their offer too.

Klay is officially an Achilles
So his jump shot is now a set shot

But what's his career going forward now, he's torn the ACL? And now the Achilles

His athleticism is gone sofar as being elite, which hurts cause him on D made up for Steph in their perimeter coverage

Am I wrong in saying he's Steve Kerr now?

Yeah, I read that yesterday evening...

I am kinda confused by that... did he back out of the sign and trade?

Must be about to get a bag of cash from someone else.

Would have been a great add for the Mucks but adding Jrue already improves them a ton, Donte has room for improvement and is a decent plug at SG.

They'll make the ECF's and then the Budenholzer factor will kick in and they'll shit the bed once again.

Klay is officially an Achilles
Poor guy. I tore mine about 4 years ago. It's the most disappointing thing. I can't even tell you how crushing.

I dont think there is anyway in the world Durant is coming back like he was. People kidding themselves, no matter how world class, you tear your achilles, its different forever. The muscle attrition in that calf is substantial. . Tear is always susceptible to retear. It's the worst. I love him as a player.

Back