• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA MVP...

The King......gets paid to play half the games.....will be fresh when postseason comes around......then wins another Ring......

do they have any requirements to meet for consideration? Like in MLB....u need certain amount of ABs or starts?

My favorite NBA MVP thread ever was 2006 I believe at Covers and it was the Nash Kobe debate...

That was PAGES and weeks long. Killa was heavily involved.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
My favorite NBA MVP thread ever was 2006 I believe at Covers and it was the Nash Kobe debate...

That was PAGES and weeks long. Killa was heavily involved.
All these years later and it's still a hot button topic

The thing with being here, there are so many LA fans too and the mere mention of Nash's name either between Shaq or Kobe elicits quite the response

Give me an orange Julius. He won’t win, but everyone else has a super team or 2 all stars, he gets triple teamed every night, still puts up those numbers, exceeded his expectations and this team was picked to win 23-24 games and is currently a 4 seed. Only one doing more with “less” is Steph but he has multi time champ draymond w him

Eye test says Chef.

Joker I like but he would be the worst MVP in league history.

Curry is down to 30-1...he was 100-1 a couple of weeks ago.

Based on the stats and everything I’m reading, Joker is far from the worst MVP in league history. Whatchu talkin’ bout Willis?

Stats are meaningless unless you inflate everyone pre 2005 by 20% for pace of play. Maybe 30% vs today’s pace.

I like Joker. He should be considered and probably win it. But he’s not as good a player as Chef. But he is superior to the Greek who as Emkee said if he was 6-8 he wouldn’t be in the league. So I digress. He would be superior to Giannis by a mile.

Back