• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

nba live covid bets

BM will keep it up for another few mins until about the 7 min mark...they've been shading over all half

Just using 2.
with only 2 books (assuming it's BOL and BM) just betting straight arbitrage between the two, i'd probably say somewhere around 50-75 units a year if you're proactive about it. not going to be breaking the bank, just will be some supplemental income. there is of course a comfort and learning curve, so the profits will start slow and increase as you get used to spotting the discrepancies and jumping on them. if you have all 5, and you're hitting it each day, the numbers get exponentially higher. i pretty much count on the arbitrage method by itself to net me at least 200 units per year, but i use all 5 books and don't take time off until summer when baseball is the only sport going on. if your work hours don't allow for that though, it will be much tougher treading.

with only 2 books (assuming it's BOL and BM) just betting straight arbitrage between the two, i'd probably say somewhere around 50-75 units a year if you're proactive about it. not going to be breaking the bank, just will be some supplemental income. there is of course a comfort and learning curve, so the profits will start slow and increase as you get used to spotting the discrepancies and jumping on them. if you have all 5, and you're hitting it each day, the numbers get exponentially higher. i pretty much count on the arbitrage method by itself to net me at least 200 units per year, but i use all 5 books and don't take time off until summer when baseball is the only sport going on. if your work hours don't allow for that though, it will be much tougher treading
Thanks. I may have to take the time to do this then.

Thanks. I may have to take the time to do this then.
no problem. it will be tedious and/or frustrating in the beginning, but once you start getting used to the programs, seeing the large differentials and capturing them, you'll find a groove and it becomes second nature. even with just BOL and BM, if you're at it methodically and have a good grasp on your attack, it will eventually show more of a profit than the most respected services like dr bob, right angle, etc. put up each year. you can send me a message if you want more specifics on how to make it work.

no problem. it will be tedious and/or frustrating in the beginning, but once you start getting used to the programs, seeing the large differentials and capturing them, you'll find a groove and it becomes second nature. even with just BOL and BM, if you're at it methodically and have a good grasp on your attack, it will eventually show more of a profit than the most respected services like dr bob, right angle, etc. put up each year. you can send me a message if you want more specifics on how to make it work.
Which sites do you use for the scores? I’m pretty sure you said something about putting the plays in during timeouts or commercial time......would it be better if you have the games on live?

Which sites do you use for the scores? I’m pretty sure you said something about putting the plays in during timeouts or commercial time......would it be better if you have the games on live?
i always have all the games on live that i'm betting, just because you can't really trust a scoreboard to be updated correctly. they could be 3 scores behind, especially live betting basketball and you don't want to run the risk of that happening. i make most of my bets as the action is going on, but when you're just starting out, it's smartest to bet during commercials and whistles because you have plenty of time to get your bets in and hedged. on BOL, your bet will be held for 8-10 secs, then the hedge bet on BM or BAS will take another 2-5 seconds...so the total turnaround time would be 10-15 seconds. once you get comfortable and quick with the bet submission, then you can get more aggressive. if you have a good buffer with the line---say -150/+200, then it should be safe to get the bets in as the action is going on. multiple tv's and all the league pass subscriptions are a must to maximize profits. it will cost you a bit, but will be a drop in the bucket compared to what it will make you. sports package, nba, mlb, and nhl league pass are pretty much paid for after just a handful of good arbitrage bets.

Back