• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

nba live covid bets

BM lal o227.5 +102/BAS extra u227.5 +105
Good shit.

I have a shop that once it's near 7/9 min mark in 4th always shades one side big time.

It was -150/+125 tonight to the over at first media timeout 4th (224).

Good shit.

I have a shop that once it's near 7/9 min mark in 4th always shades one side big time.

It was -150/+125 tonight to the over at first media timeout 4th (224).

yeah there is a lot of disparity on nba totals between the programs. it's tough with the lag to bet it as it's happening unless there's a foul stopping play, which sucks because lots of times there's a constant profit to be made. only secure time to do it is on the damn media TO's. but when there are enough games it can be lucrative, especially if it's the interfaces with 1k limits.

yeah there is a lot of disparity on nba totals between the programs. it's tough with the lag to bet it as it's happening unless there's a foul stopping play, which sucks because lots of times there's a constant profit to be made. only secure time to do it is on the damn media TO's. but when there are enough games it can be lucrative, especially if it's the interfaces with 1k limits.
Any idea how to access feeds that do not have that lag time?

Any idea how to access feeds that do not have that lag time?
only way is if you're in your home market where the game is broadcast on a local channel, then you are only looking at a 3-7 second FCC delay, which is still a bit risky as quickly as nba players move the ball up the court. if you're on league pass with cable, you're looking at a 10+ sec delay, and on directv it's a 15-20 second delay which basically makes it impossible unless there's a whistle or timeout. if you have a large disparity, like +350/-200, then you should still be able to place the +350 and go back and take the opposite side safely before the profit evaporates...even if the -200 team gets a stop and scores, the line should still be less than -300.

Last edited:
BOL will probably keep shading fakers the rest of the game as long as it stays relatively close there should be some good numbers

textbook example of an underdog getting out to an early lead, BOL not adjusting the line quick enough and BM moving it down quickly

it's just because det got off to a 12-2 lead. typical BOL being slow to bring the line down and BM updating very quickly
Right.

One of the great things about this thread is people can learn how these books react to different situations.

Right.

One of the great things about this thread is people can learn how these books react to different situations.
i try to post whenever it's not too hectic. unfortunately i probably only post 10-15% of the bets i take just because they disappear too quickly. i'm seeing the lines all even on the other games so this is the only one showing a differential right now. BM never has a problem shading towards an underdog, especially a dog that starts the game playing well. the other books have a hard time making an inviting line on the favorites.

evened out on det game now. i don't think there will be any disparities on these games until the 2nd H.

Back