Bet at Betanysports.eu

***NBA In-Game Thread***

KJ

Reformed
Suns 1h team total for me but probably should just go over in general

Favorite player in the league and he's not on the Suns

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Rolling with Mavs +3.5 and Bucks ML in the 7:30 games. Hardaway is back for Dallas which makes a huge difference. Bucks at full strength.....would think they would be motivated to push back against the Nets 2/3rds supergroup.

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Detroit has a real shot at an outright win tonight but I'll take the +6. The Heat are hurting. Starting offense will run through Bam, but where will they get points from on the 2nd unit? Detroit might actually have the more talented team on the court tonight.

Leaving Rockets/Bulls alone. No idea how Houston will play tonight with Oladipo in the lineup. Bulls looked OK last game but are missing length with Williams and Otto both out. Wood could be in for a big night.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Detroit has a real shot at an outright win tonight but I'll take the +6. The Heat are hurting. Starting offense will run through Bam, but where will they get points from on the 2nd unit? Detroit might actually have the more talented team on the court tonight.

Leaving Rockets/Bulls alone. No idea how Houston will play tonight with Oladipo in the lineup. Bulls looked OK last game but are missing length with Williams and Otto both out. Wood could be in for a big night.
Nice hit on memphis

Detroit start was nuts

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Milwaukee looks really blah since the first 16 minutes.

A championship type team makes a statement tonight.

They are doing the complete opposite.

KJ

Reformed
Hmm starting to think if KD allows Jimmy to be the alpha dog on that team this could work out well

paradox

If these are the Nets that people are pushing as the Lakers biggest threat to another ring, all I can say is: Lakers in 5. And yes, I know it is early, but some things are just too obvious already.

The Nets desperately need rim protection, people who can guard, but need especially to place KD or Harden in the driver's seat if they want to have a chance at even reaching the finals. Kyrie is not the dude you want as your focal player.

AD (when he flips the switch in the playoffs, as he has been subpar up until now) alone will destroy this Nets team if they don't come up with the bodies to place on him.

Last edited:

pb278817

Terry stotts at his finest. Dead ball, 2.3 seconds left, 6ers inbounding on Portland baseline. Embid is killing them. Sets up on the block. Inbound to embid, turns and hits an uncontested shot because a guy 6” shorter than him is covering him. Ffs terry bring in a fucking 7fter to stop that exact play from happening. Jesus. How bad can you be at your job

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Terry stotts at his finest. Dead ball, 2.3 seconds left, 6ers inbounding on Portland baseline. Embid is killing them. Sets up on the block. Inbound to embid, turns and hits an uncontested shot because a guy 6” shorter than him is covering him. Ffs terry bring in a fucking 7fter to stop that exact play from happening. Jesus. How bad can you be at your job
Stotts and Malone man...

Just keep on surviving...