Bet at Betanysports.eu

***NBA In-Game Thread***

KJ

Reformed
What a shit game, shit result, everything I would have bet for in years past

Tough to rebound from that

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Interested to see what Vanderbilt can do with some extended minutes. Both teams running short on depth today, gonna be heavy minutes for the starting units. Another reason I'm staying away from total.

KJ

Reformed
Without a doubt.

It's funny to compare them all.

I've gotten a lot of Sacramento, Utah, Denver exposure the last few years.
Three teams with recently dominant ISU players!

Along with the Suns actually playing good basketball, the NBA has finally gotten back in my good graces

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Considering the name on their jersey, the Hawks should've changed their nickname today to the Drive......that would fit basketball-wise and been Atlanta specific too.

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Interesting the Blazers put Hood in the starting lineup, keeping Trent and Melo to anchor the 2nd unit.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Still solid pace in ATL but need to actually convert some of these.

110 at half would be success.

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Now Dame wrenched his left shoulder going to the hoop, got fouled and then some friendly fire from Nassir Little (who?).

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
There's a metric I noted back when I used to play NBA regularly, and that is that when you look at the two teams FG%, the over/under usually inflects at about a total of 93-94. I haven't check but think it may still be relevant in today's game.

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Spurs 2nd unit ate up the Blazers bench, going about +8. Big shoes for Dame to fill. Spurs still popping at 60%.

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Spurs have run a pick and roll with Aldridge for an open look for LA from 18-20 feet a thirteen times. He's 8-13. It's been their most consistent weapon and its basically the difference in the game.

Gandolf

Offensive Guru
Kinda as you predicted...

Stayed away from this game. It stinks.
Ugh, Blazers bench getting eaten alive by Spurs bench. Lesson learned. Spurs are deep with Mills, Rudy G and Poeltl able to contribute. Thought Trent would step up and he's been shit.

Will take the Hawks win though.