Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

***NBA In-Game Thread***

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I decided to watch a few more minutes of this.

This is why ratings suck. This is some terrible basketball.

emkee

Well Known Member
Amazing that the reigning back to back MVP can't shoot a jumpshot or make a FT to save his life.

Genetics MVP and that's it. If he was 2 inches shorter he wouldn't even make the league.

Khash Money the real MVP of the Mucks.

emkee

Well Known Member
Wiseman outshooting both Oubre and Wiggins from deep.

Sad to see Steph fade out like this. What could have been for this squad if Raymond Green wasn't a dick.

emkee

Well Known Member
Surely Foster gets the call to drag this game into the muck and keep it competitive in the 2nd half with the potential to create an upset.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Scotty can't help if it's a layup line for Lakers and Luka gonna launch soft threes.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Dallas settling for a three on a 3 on 1 fast break a bit ago is a big issue with me in the NBA.

KJ

Reformed
Luka looks out of shape, dude playing like a 40 year old at the YMCA.
Not sure if it's conditioning or just naturally filling out but he certainly doesn't look as fluid as he did last season and that's a problem for his skillset

emkee

Well Known Member
Not sure if it's conditioning or just naturally filling out but he certainly doesn't look as fluid as he did last season and that's a problem for his skillset

My guy out here looking like Jeff Ruland...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Luke just passed up a wide open 8 footer to kick out for a... drumroll...drive and 12 footer