• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Elimination Game Totals: 2015 Playoffs

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Playoff basketball brings the the table sudden-death basketball, which is a scenario perfect for the manifestation of Under results - tight players executing deliberate plays isn't the ground upon which liberal scoring is made.

*An elimination game is when at least 1 team faces an end to their post season should they lose the game concerned straight-up.

------------------------------<wbr abp="3089">------------------------------<wbr abp="3090">----------

Since keeping records (based on opening lines) starting with the 03-04 post season, the stats I've accumulated for all Elimination games total results are as follows:

Overall

All Elimination Games: U/O 120-79-3

Elimination Games being game 4 or 5 of a Series: U/O 50-43-1
Elimination Games being game 6 or 7 of a Series: U/O 70-36-2

1st Round of playoffs

All Elimination Games: U/O 67-44-2

Elimination Games being game 4 or 5 of a Series: U/O 35-24-1
Elimination Games being game 6 or 7 of a Series: U/O 32-20-1

2nd Round & onwards of playoffs

All Elimination Games: U/O 53-35-1

Elimination Games being game 4 or 5 of a Series: U/O 15-19
Elimination Games being game 6 or 7 of a Series: U/O 38-16-1

Clearly the prime spots to take Unders are in a game 6 or 7 taking place during the 2nd round or beyond (a losing rate of only 29.1%), when both teams have a series win under their belts and are both winners of at least 2 games in the current series.

The one team to prove the exception to the above trends over the time span to which these stats apply (and whose results I've not included above) was the Amar'e Stoudemire era...

Phoenix Suns

Elimination games they won SU: U/O 2-8
Elimination games they lost SU: U/O 4-2

For this incarnation of the Phoenix Suns it didn't matter the nature of the game (4, 5, 6 or 7) they were playing in, or what Round they're playing it in, as related to their final total result: it came down to their SU performance.

------------------------------<wbr abp="3173">------------------------------<wbr abp="3174">----------
The results below will only be integrated with the results noted above at the end of the current post season.

14-15 Elimination game results

Round 1

CHC@MIL - Game 4: Under
GS@NOR - Game 4: Over (ftr: Under the closing line)
CLE@BOS - Game 4: Under
TOR@WAS - Game 4: Over
HOU@DAL - Game 4: Over
MEM@POR - Game 4: Under
MIL@CHC - Game 5: Under
DAL@HOU - Game 5: Under
BRK@ATL - Game 5: Over
POR@MEM - Game 5: Over

CHC@MIL - Game 6: Under
LAC@SAS - Game 6: Under
ATL@BRK - Game 6: Under
SAS@LAC - Game 7: Over

Round 2

LAC@HOU - Game 5: Over
CLE@CHC - Game 6: Under
HOU@LAC - Game 6: Over
ATL@WAS - Game 6: Under
GS@MEM - Game 6: Over
LAC@HOU - Game 7: Under

Round 3

GS@HOU - Game 4: Over
ATL@CLE - Game 4: Over
HOU@GS - Game 5: Under

Round 4

GS@CLE - Game 6: Over

------------------------------<wbr abp="3296">------------------------------<wbr abp="3297">----------

Last edited:
what's the full U/O results in elimination games look like if you withdraw the games that went into OT, sending the game overs.
Last question, have you got the U/O results of elimination games for first half only?:cheers3:

is there more OT in Playoffs than in regular season??

I don't know specifically, but I'd guess the playoffs would at minimum see the same rate.

what's the full U/O results in elimination games look like if you withdraw the games that went into OT, sending the game overs.
Last question, have you got the U/O results of elimination games for first half only?:cheers3:

Sorry, edoux1, I don't have either of those stats.

Since 2005-6 season:
Game 7 - 10O - 13U (no overtimes)
Game 6 - [FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]25O - 41U - 2V (3 times game went overtime - without it - 22O)
[/FONT]

In Game 7 since 2006-7 season:
Round 1 - 7O - 4U
In other rounds - 2 - 6 in Under favor

do you know all U/O for games 7 only over last 5 seasons (1-4 rounds)? cause indian cowboy from docsports.com says public feeling is it goes under whereas data indicate it goes often over. he said he wasn't surprised game 7 beetween spurs-clipps went over in his free video pick:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn1bCg7Muig

try tu use the database to make few more queries: biggest money making opportunities are games 5/6 elimination games and also game 3 when serie is tied 1-1, 63/69/63 going back to 2006 unreal

I'll go with live betting, no pre-game bet. Houston's effort? Need to see it for myself, I'd only be guessing either way otherwise.

Back