• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Draft Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Draft is next Thursday.

Cade was in Detroit yesterday meeting with the team.

He also made it out to a Tigers game and made it into plenty of SM pics with fans. A chant broke out as well.

He'll almost for sure be a 'Ston... I mean a crazy package could come about but don't think we see movement.

Jalen Green obviously to Houston....

Then the draft begins..

Let's find some prop bets and discuss needs/wants...

Oh getting some numbers now

Bouknight u10 -140 4*
Kispert u14.5 -130 4*
Tre Mann u23.5 -120 3*

Duarte under is intriguing, no clue what's going on with Moody, figured he was top 10 for sure but his stock has fallen. BAR Wagner is a true wild card. Have seen Mitchell projected anywhere from 6th to 20th, no thanks. Turk guy might well go top 10 from everything I've seen.

And the Raps getting Suggs at 4 would be a coup.

Cade hasnt done anything to say hes deserving of getting a package worth of draft picks for, thats just dumb for any team willing to give up all that

I rather Green or Suggs Wiz, kinda know what I'm getting in Cade although Detroit could be the perfect marriage for him because he will run the show there

Oh getting some numbers now

Bouknight u10 -140 4*
Kispert u14.5 -130 4*
Tre Mann u23.5 -120 3*

Duarte under is intriguing, no clue what's going on with Moody, figured he was top 10 for sure but his stock has fallen. BAR Wagner is a true wild card. Have seen Mitchell projected anywhere from 6th to 20th, no thanks. Turk guy might well go top 10 from everything I've seen.

And the Raps getting Suggs at 4 would be a coup.
Not sure if legit but had saw a post somewhere about Franz and Sacto... Maybe a promise?

Not sure if legit but had saw a post somewhere about Franz and Sacto... Maybe a promise?
So much going on with Sacramento. Have seen the Simmons rumors for either Fox or Haliburton, zero clue what to expect from them

Just for point of reference, I have Bouknight at 7-8, maybe 6....Kispert 10-12, Tre 17-19 but have to shed a little the later in the round when teams might take a flier

Cade not working out for other teams. He wants to be here and vice versa, so wouldn't expect any drama to start the night.

Duarte might be best 3 and D in draft, BUT he is 24, which will cause him to slide a bit. Knicks like him a lot, obviously they like bouknight but would have to trade up to get him or davion Mitchell. If they stay where they are likely targeting miles mcbride, Quentin grimes (killed it at their workout), or Murphy from va although he doesn’t defend.

I am not a Cade fan at all. Guy just doesn't impress me and I got into an argument about him with a member on this forum during the season. Forget who. But, he seems to be a lock to go to Detroit so yeah Greens good for #2

I am not a Cade fan at all. Guy just doesn't impress me and I got into an argument about him with a member on this forum during the season. Forget who. But, he seems to be a lock to go to Detroit so yeah Greens good for #2
I'm not a huge Cade fan either, I under the draw. Same with Kispert, I don't like him as much as many others do...

Cade is good. Prob a better pro than he was in college, but I don’t think anyone this year is that franchise changing hof’er
Could end up being Green, Suggs will play a long time barring injury, one thing Cade has going is it's instantly going to be his team

Maybe Barnes/Keon are freaks, could well be but Keon can't shoot. Bouknight is probably the safest play in that middle lottery area

Murphy from uva is picking up steam. I really do not want my Knicks drafting him. He has kevin Knox 2.0 written all over him. Yeah, he can shoot it, but he needs to gain a ton of weight, improve defensively, and not sure about his motor

Scottie Barnes is my favorite "prospect" in the draft. Greg Brown second.
Love Barnes. I think he can translate to success in the NBA. Was hoping raps would get him, before they moved up in the draft.

Love Barnes. I think he can translate to success in the NBA. Was hoping raps would get him, before they moved up in the draft.
Barnes and Keon will be the freak draft picks, gotta go all in and trust your scouts

Murphy from uva is picking up steam. I really do not want my Knicks drafting him. He has kevin Knox 2.0 written all over him. Yeah, he can shoot it, but he needs to gain a ton of weight, improve defensively, and not sure about his motor
I think his wingspan and athleticism unveil a strong degree of potential for him on defense. He’s also versatile. On offense as you said he can shoot the three, but he‘s largely a catch-and-shoot guy. He isn‘t going to be doing a lot of creating for himself or for others whether inside or outside of the arc. I think he can be good as a shooter and perimeter defender.

I think his wingspan and athleticism unveil a strong degree of potential for him on defense. He’s also versatile. On offense as you said he can shoot the three, but he‘s largely a catch-and-shoot guy. He isn‘t going to be doing a lot of creating for himself or for others whether inside or outside of the arc. I think he can be good as a shooter and perimeter defender.
He’s long but I see him getting pushed around on d. No where near where hunter was defensively

As a Grizz fan, this shocked me. Guess Grizz realized these playoffs that they can’t go anywhere once there with JV. They must also love someone at 10 - no clue who they try to target. A wing who can shoot, I’d imagine.
Will get a SG that can be very, very good. I value 7-12 picks this year tremendously

As a Grizz fan, this shocked me. Guess Grizz realized these playoffs that they can’t go anywhere once there with JV. They must also love someone at 10 - no clue who they try to target. A wing who can shoot, I’d imagine.
Interesting. Not much between jv and Adams. Jv gives more offense, adams more d and you pick up a scoring guard

At 10 you might well get your pick of Kispert/Keon/Moody although I wouldn't call Keon much of a "shooting" guard

BYE BYE BLEDSOE

Pels fans love this. Just saying. Maybe a little draft pick heavy but I’ll take an upgrade in floor spacing offensively and cap space.

But if they traded up from 17 to 10 and get Moody or Kispert, it's a massive coup imo

Bouknight won't be there

Not sure who the Pels are planning to go after with this freed up cap space. I don’t really want to make a splash on a 35 yr old FA though, doesn’t seem like the type of move to keep Zion around.

It's a very fun draft to project, can't say for sure any of them will be superstars yet this thing goes really deep

Duarte is down to u15.5 -130 for me, he was 19.5 the other day

It's a very fun draft to project, can't say for sure any of them will be superstars yet this thing goes really deep

Duarte is down to u15.5 -130 for me, he was 19.5 the other day
Ugh. I really want Knicks to get him and now likely have to trade up to do it. I’ll be pissed if we end up w Murphy

Back