• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

National Championship Discussion : #1 Alabama vs #11 Ohio State

Perfect storm. The best coach ever and a program that was all in. It’s pretty crazy to witness from very close.

congrats to Bama. They just do it differently

I loved Day's reaction post-game. No excuses whatsoever w/ the missing players / in-game injury to Sermon.

Would they have mattered in the end? No. Did they make for a convenient excuse? Yes, but Day didn't go down that path. Hats off to him.

I loved Day's reaction post-game. No excuses whatsoever w/ the missing players / in-game injury to Sermon.

Would they have mattered in the end? No. Did they make for a convenient excuse? Yes, but Day didn't go down that path. Hats off to him.
Well, Devonta Smith didn’t play in the second half and the safety got kicked out early so def would have been bad look. Not to mention Jones limping around and Waddle hopping on one foot. Though in age where excuses always pop up, kudos to Day. He’s just a really good coach though some of his play calls last night were questionable at best, not that it would have mattered.

Sark vs Coombs was the biggest mismatch of the night. I would have thought Day vs Golding would have been about the same

holy shit my ass hurts today...

yes coombs got his pants pulled down, missing tommy toigai was a much bigger deal than expected as the bucks could not get any pressure at all up the middle which was key to disrupting Mr DUI and his timing. The D was totally out of gas by midway through the second quarter and putting 27 linebackers out there to cover Usain Bolts offspring isnt a very good option. Also why the fuck was shaun wade out there lollygagging while smith was running circles around him en route to single handedly exposing him to be a below average college DB let alone a draft pick.

Bama is way better than i initially suspected, Bama came out more prepared than i initially expected, Ohio state shot their load last week...... not that it would have altered the result, but it may not have been such a one sided contest.

sermon getting hurt on series 1 totally took away the gameplan that day had created. Having teague in did the offense zero favors as the kid couldnt hit a hole if his life depended on it and crowely hasnt seen game action all year after a torn ACL. again not that would have altered the end result but it could have made things more competitive and the 8 may have been in play, but probably not.... that was just an ass kicking

feel free to call me out. i earned it!! maybe i drank too much of the cool aid... my account sure looks bloody red today... on to the next one

Attachments

• wade.jpg
    wade.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1
Bama being better than you expected in these games is exactly what you should’ve expected

You really thought Bama wouldn’t be prepared “initially”

it’s literally the greatest college coach of all time what did you exactly expect?

kudos for sticking around and coming back in here though.

Ohio St will be just fine. Nothing wrong with getting in the playoff a bunch of times almost annually. Bama just different. I know all to fucking well brother

Bama being better than you expected in these games is exactly what you should’ve expected

You really thought Bama wouldn’t be prepared “initially”

it’s literally the greatest college coach of all time what did you exactly expect?

kudos for sticking around and coming back in here though.

Ohio St will be just fine. Nothing wrong with getting in the playoff a bunch of times almost annually. Bama just different. I know all to fucking well brother

this pretty easy to figure out, the south is just dominate! Outside the one osu championship it been Clemson and the sec the last 15 years!!! Don’t see it changing anytime soon, now that the sec has figured out their offenses are unstoppable if they put all their athletes in them high powered attacks! Not like sec defenses have all a sudden gotten bad, the offenses have just gotten unstoppable!! It the big 12 on steroids!!

yes coombs got his pants pulled down, missing tommy toigai was a much bigger deal than expected as the bucks could not get any pressure at all up the middle which was key to disrupting Mr DUI and his timing. The D was totally out of gas by midway through the second quarter and putting 27 linebackers out there to cover Usain Bolts offspring isnt a very good option. Also why the fuck was shaun wade out there lollygagging while smith was running circles around him en route to single handedly exposing him to be a below average college DB let alone a draft pick.

Bama is way better than i initially suspected, Bama came out more prepared than i initially expected, Ohio state shot their load last week...... not that it would have altered the result, but it may not have been such a one sided contest.

sermon getting hurt on series 1 totally took away the gameplan that day had created. Having teague in did the offense zero favors as the kid couldnt hit a hole if his life depended on it and crowely hasnt seen game action all year after a torn ACL. again not that would have altered the end result but it could have made things more competitive and the 8 may have been in play, but probably not.... that was just an ass kicking

feel free to call me out. i earned it!! maybe i drank too much of the cool aid... my account sure looks bloody red today... on to the next one

sermon didn’t change the fact you were totally wrong about osu dominating in the trenches. Still waiting for Jones to be pressured! Not sure how it shocking that the nfl offensive line did what they always do? And being prepared? When is bama not prepared?

Well, Devonta Smith didn’t play in the second half and the safety got kicked out early so def would have been bad look. Not to mention Jones limping around and Waddle hopping on one foot. Though in age where excuses always pop up, kudos to Day. He’s just a really good coach though some of his play calls last night were questionable at best, not that it would have mattered.

how amazing was it seeing Waddle out there clearly way less than 100%?!? In a age when kids bail all the time it was pretty refreshing to see that kid out there giving his all when he really had no business doing so! Honestly don’t think I would have let my kid do that!! I suppose if doctors said was no chance of making it worse but can’t imagine that could have been the case! What a warrior, that a kid I would draft for sure!!!

how amazing was it seeing Waddle out there clearly way less than 100%?!? In a age when kids bail all the time it was pretty refreshing to see that kid out there giving his all when he really had no business doing so! Honestly don’t think I would have let my kid do that!! I suppose if doctors said was no chance of making it worse but can’t imagine that could have been the case! What a warrior, that a kid I would draft for sure!!!
I think it’s amazing that between the two teams last night, and Clemson, there were no opt outs. Very impressive. Perhaps then they wouldn’t get their pay check but when you see guys opting out all over at places like Michigan, Va Tech, PSU, LSU etc I think that’s the most impressive thing this year. How these elite programs got everyone to buy in, especially this year, that playing is in their best interests. It shows the pride they have.

I think it’s amazing that between the two teams last night, and Clemson, there were no opt outs. Very impressive. Perhaps then they wouldn’t get their pay check but when you see guys opting out all over at places like Michigan, Va Tech, PSU, LSU etc I think that’s the most impressive thing this year. How these elite programs got everyone to buy in, especially this year, that playing is in their best interests. It shows the pride they have.

good point.

We had one opt out, Keilan Robinson a backup RB. He's more of the homerun threat guy, was excited to see him in our offense. Could have really used his skillset once Waddle went down, but ended up not mattering. But yes, having full commitment from the President of the school down to the scout team is a big reason for Saban's success

I want to sincerely thank Alabama for exposing the fraud Fields is and hopefully taking him out of consideration for the Jets at 2.
Gotta thank Ohio St........letting the Jets know they need weapons for Darnold........Jets don’t need to draft QB, they can get Smith.........have the Jets ever drafted a Heisman winner before?

Way to own it. Next time might want to watch how you come at people.
But yes, Tide made tOSU look silly.

sermon didn’t change the fact you were totally wrong about osu dominating in the trenches. Still waiting for Jones to be pressured! Not sure how it shocking that the nfl offensive line did what they always do? And being prepared? When is bama not prepared?

because bama had not faced a line on either side as nasty as ohio states... unfortunately they were devastated by injury and covid. Which obviously isnt a thing in the south because it just means more!!!! . AGAIN LOUDER SO U CAN SEE IT THIS TIME... not that it would have altered the final outcome, but it did totally expose my hypothesis. and im pretty sure if you read the fine print of my post i clearly stated that had sermon been healthy it wouldnt have changed the outcome of the game, it just would have made it more competitive.

Ohio state caught the greatest coach off gaurd in 2015, and clemson did the same 2 years ago. Satan is a heck of a coach but he is still mortal. Hell I once saw Bill Belichick get outcoached.

The only way tha tmonster of a team gets stopped at all is if a team has 2 legit nfl interior linaman.... which OHIO state has . one just happened to have covid. game set match. i also had some guys within the program leaking info that Tommy Togiaia was going to play and ohio state was going to say "fuck the B1G" which did not come to fruition....

its also pretty obvious J Fields was hurting.. not that it would have altered the outcome... but he was nowhere near 85%. ohio state loses that game 9 times out of 10. but most all of the things i was expecting to happen did the opposite

Last edited:
Back