• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

My French Open thread

I ended up going up to $300. It looks too easy but I can't pass.

Remember when BetCrimes back in 2010 said Federer was cooked. LolScreenshot_20210605-114314.png

Koepfer is a mental midget if he really loses this. But. Easy ops for us in 2 days

I think whoever wins this set closes in 4. If kop blows it I see roger getting the early break and finishing. If he wins this set roger will battle but don’t see him doing it

That's def worse considering the amount. Horrible
Thankfully I wasn’t heavily invested in it but still had a decent amount but don’t think I’ve ever seen a match where literally she lost like 6 points in almost 2 sets then won like 4 the rest of the way without an injury lol

It’s what I was afraid of after losing the 3rd. Dropped his concentration and roger closing. Gotta hope kop can hold and force roger to hold twice and maybe he stumbles

Back