• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Montreal

For game 1 they went from +205 to +220 on DK. Tend to think they come crashing down to reality now that they are out of the north. That said, I'll take a shot on them for beer money game one.

I don’t know what their travel looked like, im sure they got there as early as possible but the east coast to west coast and playing in front of a real crowd could have an effect

Where will the "home" games for MTL be played? I assume bouncing across the border every few days is not allowed.

Where will the "home" games for MTL be played? I assume bouncing across the border every few days is not allowed.
Wondered that too but last I checked NHL's website it still showed Bell Center

Maybe Canada has lifted the restrictions?

A waiver from a pandemic, haha. Jesus christ so if it means enough revenue, pandemic be damned. Enough already, open the damn border!

A waiver from a pandemic, haha. Jesus christ so if it means enough revenue, pandemic be damned. Enough already, open the damn border!
Dont think its revenue based really

They are only getting 2500 fans, if it was in arizona or florida there are enough snowbirds down there it could sell out on them alone, even just canadiens fans alone

Back