• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday Preseason Bases

Jon1

Guess I'll start a thread with my plays here.

Diamondbacks -125 over Brewers. 2Units

Most of brewers line-up is out today. about 90% it seems. Diamondbacks playing the best ball of anyone right now in the exhibition season and are currently 16-8, I think that holds some weight IMO, they are winning games.

Reds -105 Over BoSox 2Units

No Brainer to me, 1st 4 guys in cincys line-up are averaging about .450 this preseason, Boston line-up is looking thin today.

Still Looking, going to play 4 today, just not sure what else. BOL

Pirates -110 over Blue Jays 2Units

Pitchers are a wash, Pirates got pop in the lineup, and the blow Jays dont.

GL Jon, I know from reading the local papers that the Brewers are going to try to get some of their starting pitchers out of funks that they're in in none game conditions. They're planning on giving their minor league guys one last chance to impress before they get sent down over the next day or two.

I will be chasing w/ the D-Back if I get crushed during the 1:05 games..

I am thinking I wont be seeing a run from boston

Its funny, but I feel the same way about Cincy.

Actually , this one ends 0-0, I think we both would be happy with that, lol

Yeah man Damn but your still doing pretty good right? I hope so. Get on the d-backs with me, lets do this'an_horse'

Actually D-backs line-up nothing to brag about, and Milwaukee has a few hitter in there. Think D-backs still take it.

Cubs-Angels game looks to be mostly all starters for both teams. This is fun waiting for the lineups.

Gonna go with the cubs for 1 unit. Nice line-up , +110, they lost to angels yesterday, what the hell

CUBS +110 1U

Oakland -130 1U

Nice line up as well, pitching looks to favor oakland as far as era's go this spring

Back