• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday Discussion Thread

hoo boy the Buccos and Snakes race for the no. 1 pick kicks into gear, somehow ARI a big favorite

leans:
dejong
gausman (pretty cheap)
MIZE (where we at with the innings limit @B.A.R.)
IRVIN (LAA starting to look like a team we should be fading on a daily basis and when Ohtani comes out they lose the DH)

hoo boy the Buccos and Snakes race for the no. 1 pick kicks into gear, somehow ARI a big favorite

leans:
dejong
gausman (pretty cheap)
MIZE (where we at with the innings limit @B.A.R.)
IRVIN (LAA starting to look like a team we should be fading on a daily basis and when Ohtani comes out they lose the DH)

Hinch explained the Tigers' plan.

"Our timeline with Casey is going to be another start or two where we gently ease him back into the workload," Hinch said. "We want to make good decisions along the way that's in the best interest of the player and the organization."

Pirates 7-4 their last 11 even with Sundays loss...

My RSW under basically is toast now after being right on track at the 81 game mark.

don't fret they'll trade everything that's not bolted on and a bad stretch could get you in the area code. They have been incredible in close games late considering how bad they are though

Hinch explained the Tigers' plan.

"Our timeline with Casey is going to be another start or two where we gently ease him back into the workload," Hinch said. "We want to make good decisions along the way that's in the best interest of the player and the organization."
i rarely pull the trigger on them and when i do they blow it. Don't love the idea of having a ton of bullpen from them since they didn't invest in it and eventually Hinch won't be able to wiggle off the hook

Will be on MIA 1st 5

Kind of like bos/tor 1st 5 over

Texas able to bring in 6~ lefties vs mize....not advocating a play the other way, but I'd stay away.

Back