• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday Discussion Thread

urias hasn't been great lately, but that's an awfully big price for anybody to give the Dodgers

i have Darvish closing 109 at home to LAD 4/17 (L), 133 @LAD 4/23 (W)

Seems like he got held back to make this start, which is sensible for a division rival and most likely challenger to LAD, but he gets worse with each day beyond 4. He enters off his t-worst start of the season @COL and Melancon worked b2b/3 of 4 meaning Pagan may close (3 of 4, no b2b). Melancon hasn't worked b3b this season, but despite it being 1H maybe tonight that happens (did it last year for ATL)

Dodgers have made it clear they think they're good enough not to overuse their bullpen, but everyone should be available besides Cleavinger. Maybe i'm being too harsh on Urias with very high expectations, LAD has won 4 of his last 5 starts and he's only really had one bad start allowing 7 vs SF pitching against them twice in a row. He has not pitched vs SD yet this year, Darvish seen twice

Tatis returns to the lineup hitting 2, Cronenworth power showing up but LvL hitting 3rd idk and Grisham hits 6th cuz he's L? LAD lineup is never that pretty but it's proven to have solid guys up and down. Long lineups are what win these days, not many teams have them though I don't know Zach Reks. Can't be worse than Kim hitting 7th for SD

Also, did i mention i'm typing this from the San Diego Bay. Gonna be real awkward rooting for the Dodgers with half the stadium

i have Darvish closing 109 at home to LAD 4/17 (L), 133 @LAD 4/23 (W)

Seems like he got held back to make this start, which is sensible for a division rival and most likely challenger to LAD, but he gets worse with each day beyond 4. He enters off his t-worst start of the season @COL and Melancon worked b2b/3 of 4 meaning Pagan may close (3 of 4, no b2b). Melancon hasn't worked b3b this season, but despite it being 1H maybe tonight that happens (did it last year for ATL)

Dodgers have made it clear they think they're good enough not to overuse their bullpen, but everyone should be available besides Cleavinger. Maybe i'm being too harsh on Urias with very high expectations, LAD has won 4 of his last 5 starts and he's only really had one bad start allowing 7 vs SF pitching against them twice in a row. He has not pitched vs SD yet this year, Darvish seen twice

Tatis returns to the lineup hitting 2, Cronenworth power showing up but LvL hitting 3rd idk and Grisham hits 6th cuz he's L? LAD lineup is never that pretty but it's proven to have solid guys up and down. Long lineups are what win these days, not many teams have them though I don't know Zach Reks. Can't be worse than Kim hitting 7th for SD

Also, did i mention i'm typing this from the San Diego Bay. Gonna be real awkward rooting for the Dodgers with half the stadium
if memory serves me correct, it was literally one bad IP for Yu in that loss. Believe it was a walked in batter or something very weak.

Enjoy the game tonight.

Back