• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Wednesday 6/9

Wiretowire

YTD +4618
4-2 last GS won

GS isn't out yet and I can get that late the night before most nights. I guess the books think they got burnt. One thing I can tell you for sure is I am getting a nose bleed from the totals today. And not bad pitchers in some cases. I can't believe how high these are. The problem is, as Wise said, if they are looking at the doctored balls and stuff more closely and are going to enforce it they will expect more scoring and that means much higher totals. Make no mistake, except for a handful of starters, the overall pitching is shit but if they were cheating it would help them as evidenced by the early 6 no hitters because the hitting is worse than the pitching.

So why mention all this? Because it makes a huge difference in totals bets. If the total for a Miami, Oakland, or SD game at home is 10 (because those are pitchers parks) we would go under and then they score 14 runs well you can figure out how that affects the way we bet. And they inflated the shit out of the GS yesterday. The totals of all runs ended up 126 and the GS went off at 134 1/2. Adding 8 1/2 runs in a 15 game card when the most the books have ever added is 5 runs? Un fucking heard of!

And the damn thing isn't out now at almost 11 am? Well, the only thing I can think to do is post the bets I already made and when the GS comes out check to see how much higher it is than the totals of all the games and if it's adding 7-8 runs I am going over again.

All x50 each - speaking of nose bleeds wait til you see some of these ML odds.

Oakland ML -220
SD ML -220
LA ML -160
CHW ML -150
Wash/TB over 7 -140
NYY/Minn over 8 -140

GL

The total of all the games today is 130. They have added 6 1/2 runs to the GS. I know I said I think something is up with the books thinking more runs will be scored but I have capped 14 of what I rate under pitchers (last three starts 3 runs or less) out of 30 today. I know that's only starters and doesn't include the bullpens but that's one of the factors I always consider when I cap totals. I probably should trust my gut and go over because they are jacking the GS much more than normal but I just have to trust my capping.

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 136 1/2 -110 x300

GL

Back