• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB tuesday 10/13

Wiretowire

YTD +26
0-2 last

mlb demonstrates their monumental stupidity again. There are only two games now and these morons have put them on tv only 2 1/2 hours apart. These games take 3 1/2 hours each. Fucking stupid. In fact all the games this year have averaged 3 hours and 15 minutes. (Elias sports bureau) And yes that includes the 7 inning double header games. Guess that means the mound visit limit and pitching change limit didn’t fucking work. Duh. Who could have seen that coming? Could it be commercials? You may have heard me say a million times the pitcher gets 8 warmup pitches between innings which takes about a minute and a half but the commercial break is 4 minutes which adds up to an extra 30 minutes plus per game. Maybe these fucking idiots should make it 3 balls for a walk and two strikes for a strikeout. That would make the game shorter. But then they would probably make the commercial break 7 minutes so the pitchers can have a smoke and a beer before they warmup between innings.

all x10 -140

atl/la over 7
Tb/hou over 8

GL

Good luck Wire, that Houston game should've gone over with as many hits and guys left stranded in scoring position by the 'Stros.

:hang:

I graded both games even & the #s favor under so I am passing. I hope you win both good luck on the action always

I've had 2 TV's in my livingroom for 20 years. Launch Angle and the hundreds of foul balls a game is causing games to get stretched out. Put all the rules back to where they were and if the players swing the bat properly we'll see more balls in play and we'll be back to where it was.

Back