• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Sunday 7/11

Wiretowire

YTD +9926
6-2 last GS won

Thanks B.A.R. I appreciate it. GL

Yankees in deep shit. Might as well fire Boone now. The players have no respect for him and I think that's why they are scuffling. Cole yelled Boone off the mound when he came out to take him out. And Cole was absolutely right. One run game, with two outs in the 9th and the manager (I use the term loosely) comes out to remove Cole with one out to get. Said Cole had thrown 126 pitches. Big fucking deal. You allowed him to throw 126 pitches and then you want him out so what he doesn't throw 6 more? Stupid. All the talking heads go on and on about Cole's determination but it goes well beyond that. They are all missing the point. This was on field evidence the players don't respect Boone and more evidence he really doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

All x50 each

Atlanta ML +120 - Lopez is good but he only went 4 innings with 90 pitches in last. Strikeouts are great for the fans but they really raise your pitch count. Atl hangs.
TB ML +100 - Home dog looks good here as Ray will give you a few runs.
Cle ML -150 - KC the worst team in MLB right now. Trying a reliever today but don't have much to choose from. Don't like Morgan but Cle has KC number. Lotta rain here.
Cinn/MLW over 6 1/2 -140 - Castillo walks a lot and Woodruff not good in last against light hitting Mets.
NYY/Hou over 8 -140 - Taillon not bad in last but he allows hits. Valdez horrible in last and both could shape up today but worth a play on the over.
Det + 2 1/2 -160 - Peralta not bad. Figure Tigers stay close.
STL/Cubs over 6 1/2 -140 - These two not throwing well enough to get such a low total. And I never give a shit about Wrigley wind. Blowing in blows foul balls out of play for new life to the batter and the wind knocks down balls to fall in for hits. HR's are not the only way to score. I know that's a shock.
Oak/Tex over 8 -140 - Bassitt and Allard are so bad one of these teams could score 9 themselves.
Anaheim ML +100 - Both these starters are converted relievers but Suarez did start his last and was decent. Worth a try on the small dog.
LA ML -210 - AZ can't do much to LA even after a 22 run crushing. Big favorite but worth the price.

GL

Last edited:
Back