• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Saturday 7/24

Wiretowire

YTD +8156
2-1 last GS won

All x50 each

AZ/Cubs over 10 1/2 -140
NYY +2 1/2 -200
Texas/Hou over 7 1/2 -140
TB ML -140

Grand Salami over 138 x600

Sorry, no reasons for these picks. I wouldn't want to inadvertently say something that could be construed as political. By the way "inadvertently" means by accident and "construed" means interpreted. GL:rofl:

YTD +8156
2-1 last GS won

All x50 each

AZ/Cubs over 10 1/2 -140
NYY +2 1/2 -200
Texas/Hou over 7 1/2 -140
TB ML -140

Grand Salami over 138 x600

Sorry, no reasons for these picks. I wouldn't want to inadvertently say something that could be construed as political. By the way "inadvertently" means by accident and "construed" means interpreted. GL:rofl:
Keep that stuff to yourself! Good Lord! Can't we all toughen up just a little bit!?
Good news, football season is coming soon so you won't have to worry about anyone reading anything in the MLB Forum until October!

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Funny stuff Wise and so true. Nobody gives a shit about MLB from late August on. I actually only get like 10 people reading this stuff all summer. GL :)

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Funny stuff Wise and so true. Nobody gives a shit about MLB from late August on. I actually only get like 10 people reading this stuff all summer. GL :)
Do you delve into the ponies at all? The names Saez and Ortiz brothers are cleaning house at Saratoga.

I don’t bet horses online. I will go to local tracks and you will find me in the race books in Las Vegas but I will make a note of that because when I go to the local tracks there is simulcast. Thanks for the heads up. GL

Back